The Angel with broken wings

(You can play the music if you wish you don't have to. Also you guys are like 16 or higher if you want.)

I was flying high above the clouds. Hiding from my enemies who tired to catch up with me to cut my wings.

"She's right there! Get the dark angels after her!"

My eyes grew wide I was fearing for my life. I soared threw the sky faster than I ever had before. I heard wings flapping from behind me. He was going as fast as I was. I swear I lost the guys by now.

The dark angel got to me and tugged on my wings I cried in pain the dark angel plucked at me feathers. I turned around and fought for my life. I then managed to make him fall to the ground. Before I knew it I was falling. My wings are to damaged to fly properly! Then I heard wings behind me coming in fast.

"Wait just a second will you?"

That voice was high pitch but smoothing. It didn't sounded like a dark angel but I still flew downward." Stay away from me!" I sneered.

"Stop please!?!"

A dark angel with manners? Next thing I knew I was in someone's arms!"Hey let me go I will end you!"

"It's okay! I'm good see?"

I looked up and saw he was a white angel.

"I am pit are you okay?"

"Fine now can you get me down?" I said annoyed with him. I would have been fine.

"So who are you? I never seen a angel before that I haven't known! Yet I have no clue who you are. Also who was that bad angel? Do you need any medicine or bandages?"

He kept going on and on." No I'm good chatter bow." I teased him, I gave him a happy smile.

"Oh haha sorry, so what is your name?"

He said as we finally landed at a tower." You are fine. The name is Y/n" I said walking away from him. But I heard him walking after me.

"Wait dont you need a place to stay? You look really beat up."

I looked back at him." No thanks I only bring bad luck to people." All of a sudden a darker angel that looked exactly like pit came down from the sky.

"What have you here Pit? Another annoying angel?"

"Hey I will let you know I am not annoying at all. Besides I don't think It's think he is that annoying."I pointed to Pit. The other one laughed.

"Haha, is that so? Also trust me, He can be. I am just going to assume you are not as annoying as him.

He smirked as he crossed his arms. I got to admit for a fallen angel he was quite attractive. His red eyes black hair and wings. His muscular arms and legs he had some good stuff.

"One thing for sure is you like to stare."

The dark angle said. I looked away trying to hide my blush."I wasn't starring! I was just dozing off!"

"Right, Just it was right at me sure."

He smirked and chuckled at me. I rolled my eyes and looked to Pit.

"Who is this by the way?"

The other angle and I both said at the same time. We kind of gave each other a stare then brushed it off.

"Oh yea! She is uhhh... Y/N! Right?"

"Yes Pit and who might you be?"

"This is my sort of Twin Dark Pit! Or-"

Pit told me instead of the other guy. The other guy looked annoyed and cut him off.

"Don't you say it Pit don't you dare!"

"Haha Alright I won't!"

Pit laughed as he rubbed his neck. The two sure did act like twins.

"Anyways I was telling Y/n she can stay with us at Palutena'a castle!

"A castle huh? So what you will be my knight and shining armor taking me to your castle? Ohhh how wonderful! I can't wait till we start to sing and act like a classic princess love story!" I said with sarcasm. I saw Dark Pit laugh.

"Haha you know what I take it back. You might not be as annoying as I thought."

Dark pit said while checking me out. I smiled and bowed." Thank you oh Dark one."

"Oh please don't go begging for more compliments from me. Cause it's never going to happen again!"

"Well I wasn't even begging for more compliments from you. I was just saying thank you. I wasn't saying ohhh Dark Pit please continue, shower me with sweet words to me!" I said teasing him he fluttered his wings at me. I saw him I think blush?

"You are very sassy for a angel."

"Well you are quiet smart for a Dark angel-"

"Hey guys can I nudge in?"

Pit asked sweetly." Yeah sure. What is it?"

"The castle is nothing more than a place where everyone can be. The goddess of light Palutena will gladly let you in!"

"Hmmm I suppose maybe I could come with you. I have no were else to go. Where is it."

"Oh yea it's uh that way! Then you go that way then take a-"

Pit tried to explain with his hands put I was confused.

"You are terrible at explaining."

Dark pit chimed in I giggled. That got Dark pits attention.

"Okay then I guess I could stay with you." I was still a bit worried but, they do seem trust worthy and so on.

"Don't worry you can rely on us to protect you!"

"Protect me? Pit that is sweet but, just because I don't want to bring you danger, doesn't mean I can't fight. I usually do things alone. I like being able to do things for myself. Though it's nice to have help and friends.

"Ha you kind of sound like Dark pit!"

I blushed and looked away. How did I sound like him?

"She sounds nothing like me."

I nodded my head and agreed with Dark Pit.

"Its cause you always say you want to do things alone!"

"Because I don't want to deal with your stupid angel games."

The twins argued and made fun of each other. It was amusing to watch." So ummm guys where would I be saying?"

"Oh I'll show you. But first don't you need to check with your god to see if he or she is okay with it?"

"Ha like I said. I usually go alone. I don't have a god to go by. I do my own thing I don't want to be someone's puppet. I will do what I think is beast.

"Okay then! I will call Lady Palutena and tell her to teleport us to her. Since Dark pit and I can't fly right now."

Pit said, I smiled and nodded. This is going to be one crazy adventure I can tell.

DarkPit Pov

I wonder what kind of person she is. Is she really like me? Why is my heart fluttering when she laughs or giggles at my jokes?