Dark news

Dark Pits Pov.
I just walked and walked. Where I don't know. Y/n wouldn't escape my mind. Her bright smile I just met her. Why can't I stop thinking about her? It's been five days... I miss her why do I miss her so much?

"Having trouble Dark Pit?"

"Viridi what do you want?"

Nothing I came back from talking to Palutena. I couldn't help but watch and laugh at you, while you walk/ran in circles."

"Well I am so glad you think me going in circles is so funny!"

"Y/n is quite a beauty isn't she?"

I froze up and blushed." You stay out of this!"

"So that's why you are so flustered."

"Yea now if you please go mind your business, that would be nice."

"So snippy snappy. Fine but just so you know some one is back. Someone who you and I don't like."

"Wait what do you mean?" I looked to her confused.

"Hades, though he looks a lot different and acts different."

I thought it over. Y/n came from different gods so what if..."I don't think it is our Hades. I think it's someone else's... I... Uhg we better tell Palutena."

"Will you please fill me in?"

"No."  I was teleported to Palutena's castle she was there." Lady Palutena Hades is back! I think I know why this Hades isn't the same. It's not our own."

Y/n Pov

I was walking in the cloud garden it was lovely.

"Like flowers huh?"

I looked behind me it was Pit. I smiled and him and nodded." Hey Pit and yes, I love flowers. Though anytime I would try to take care of them they would die. As anything I would care for did..."

"Hey don't be so gloom! Also Nothing will die here no one will! I promise!"

"Right... I just have a feeling he followed me."

"Who did?"

"I... I don't know if it would make any since to you but... I wasn't a human before I turned into a angle... I..."

"Pit, Y/n, please come back to me!"

I heard Palutena voice. She sounded in distress. Pit and I rushed our way back. Viridi was beside Dark Pit. My heart raced. It feels like forever since I saw him. I blushed and smiled at him. He did the same.

"I have horrid news... Hades is back. This time though he is more ruthless."

My eyes widened. It's to late I need to go. Dark Pit saw me turn pale. He looked very worried at me."Lady Palutena. He will leave if I do. So I must go."I said backing alway. Palutena was about to say somthing but, Dark Pit beat her too it.

"No don't go! You don't have to. This guy may be meaner than ours but, this guy he seems like a wimp compared to ours! We can and will defeat him."

Dark pit yelled coming up to me. I looked at my torn up wings.

"Besides you can't fly like that. You won't be able to run away from them this time."

He was right." I know Dark Pit but he always ended up destroying the place I was at. I don't want that to... I don't want anything to happen to all of you." I looked around everyone. They seemed to look concerned.

"Y/n, I understand about you're concern, I promise though Pit and Dark Pit are strong brace fighters. With my powers and Viridi's as well, we will kill him and his army."

I say the determination in their eyes. I wasn't going to win. I let out a defeated sigh." Thank you everyone... At least know, Hades army...They will have guns, bows, humans and angles in their army." Dark Pit looked at me with a face of wonder and curiosity. Probably cause I know so much about Hades.

"Nothing we can't handle!"

Pit yelled as a battle cry.

"Yea! Let's go get him!"

"Hang on Pit, and Dark Pit. he hasn't quite arrived yet. He moves pretty slow. So in the mean time we can prepare for the fight."

I felt as if I was going to cry. They are all so nice and kind hearted. Even DarkPit, I saw a bit of sadness and worry in his eyes. Though I don't know if it was for his own sake or mine." I really appreciate this thank you everyone." Darkpit nodded with a smile, Pit hugged me and Lady Palutena and Viridi said welcome to me.

I finally feel like I am home. Like I finally found a family.