Who knew

I woke up with the smell of flowers. Three days went by. I kind of felt bad for leaving Pit and Palutena like I did. I wish I could say bye but it's not like I can't go back to them. Besides I am having the time of my life with DarkPit.

"Ahhhh!"

I walked out and saw DarkPit falling to the ground. I hurried and caught him. I smirked at him." Your knight and shinning armor has caught you."

"So?"

"So you are lucky!"

"How am I lucky? I was fine."

He said in a low Dark voice.

"Now please put me down!"

I laughed and put him down." Nothing for the knight who saved the prince of darkness?" With wings flickered.

He said that while his face went red."No because I am not a prince. You are also no knight! Also don't call me that."

"Then a hero?" He laughed and shook his head. He walked towards me.

"Y/n, I wasn't in any kind of danger. So no I don't think so."

"Haha DarkPit, what's wrong you sound annoyed." I said fluttering my eyes at him. He smiled at me and combed his hair with his fingers.

"Keep talking and ill say you are more annoying as Pit."

I gasped and put my hand on my heart." You would never!"

"You bet I would. Now I need to go back to training. I-... See you later Y/n."

"Bye dark prince!"

As he ran away he looked back with a grin and I heard a chuckle from him. I sighed I definitely love being here more.

"Drool much? He isn't even that cute!"

"Can't you mind your own business  phosphora?"

"Not when I can't help but see a girl making a mistake. You do know he doesn't care about you as much as you do him right?"

"You do know I don't like you as much as you think right?" I talked back to her with my hands crossed.

"Look I am only looking after you. Us girls got to stick together!"

"Sure what's next are we getting our nails done and-" I was teleported to where DarkPit was training and huba huba was he working out good.

"What were you saying?"

phosphora nudged me. DarkPit stopped attacking as he saw me.  I froze up. He smiled and waved then went back to fight. "That I am pretty sure I am going to kill you."

"So tell me why leave Pit for this guy?"

"What? Pit and I were never anything!"

"I know but to me Pit is such a cute little innocent person. Someone to have quite the fun time with."

I looked to DarkPit he seemed to get more aggressive with his training." Well unlike you I don't like to take advantage of Pit. He is a friend like DarkPit."

"Hahaha yea right."

"What it's the truth! Sure I like DarkPit more but they are both great in there own ways."

"Well from what I hear is DarkPit only uses you to benefit himself."

My heart felt like it just got stabbed. I looked at her with death eyes." Like I said he is great in his own-"

"Ahhh!!!"

Three arrows nearly killed Phosphora.

"Whoops my bad. Mind not standing there Phosphora? You are getting in the way of my training."

Dark Pit snarled at her.

"Like I said he is nothing but trouble!"

With that she flew off. DarkPit flew beside me." Did you hear any of that?"

"Only the part where she wouldn't leave you alone. It was annoying me."

"You Get easily annoyed DarkPit."

"So what's wrong with that?"

I chuckled and shrugged." Nothing..."

"So did you believe her?"

"What do you mean?"

"That I'm using you as a benefit of mine?"

"Well uh no not really why?"

"Because I was thinking and I kind of do."

"Wait what?!?"

"You benefit me with having someone to have fun with. In a good way that is."

"So I'm just a benefit to you?" I said a bit sad he laughed and shook his head.

"No you idiot you are my friend Y/n. I am just saying you help me feel happy and enjoy life more."

"Oh okay. Well then you Benefit me as well!" He smiled.

"How so?"

"Because I can have someone I can rely on. Some one I can trust and tell everything to."

"Well isn't that sweet of you."

His wings flickered. His face went a bit pink.

"DarkPit!"

I looked up it was Pit coming down.

"Great it's Pit Stain."

Once Pit flew down he looked really worried. Then he saw me and got really happy.

"Y/n! You are here? So you didn't leave I am so glad! I missed you!"

Pit ran up to hug me. After a quick hug he got a bit serious. After DarkPit said to get on with what he was saying.

"Oh right! There have been unnatural activity happing. We think a enemy is coming and will threaten everyone! So Palutena wanted to warn you and Viridi."

"Fine I will tell Viridi about it. Though it's only in my best interest to make sure it isn't danger that could harm Y/n."

He looked to me with a look of irritation.

"Y/n I'll be back."

With that he dashed off.

"I still can't believe you have been here this hole time. Why did you leave?"

Pit asked hurt."For reasons... I wanted to see what DarkPit was up to."

"Hmmm I see..."

He sighed and looked towards the sky.

"Do you think you will ever come back?"