Its over

I woke up in Palutena's castle in my bed. I looked to my right, there was DarkPit rocking back and forth in a chair right beside me." DarkPit?"

"Y/n! You are finally up!"

He hugged me tightly I laughed as he nuzzled my neck." Missed me much you softy?" He stopped and looked at me. He had the most biggest purest smile on his face.

"You have no idea. I was worried about you."

"No smart remarks huh?"

"No because I'm to happy to see my best friend is alive!"

"Well I am happy to see you Mr softy. So what about Hades?"

"Pit destroyed him and his army you are free. So I guess that means you can stay here forever if you want..."

"Is that a hint you want me to with you?"

"Maybe, If I would have said I want you to stay with me."

"So do you want me to stay with you?"

"I uh yea, yes I do. Life won't be the same without you..."

He held onto my hand. I smiled and blushed. I got up and saw black little feathers on me."DarkPit are your wings shedding?"

"Umm no you see ummm. Once I revived you... You grew black wings. In my opinion they look beautiful on you."

"You do?"

"Yea I do."

Then a knock at the door came."Come in!" I yelled then Pit bursted in the room and hugged me.

"Y/N YOU ARE OKAY!"

"Always ruining the moment Pit Stain."

DarkPit added in I giggled as I fell onto DarkPit. I laid on his lap with a huge smile. Telling him without words it's okay. His wings flustered up and a small smile came from his face. I went back to Pit."Yes Pit I am. Are you Alright? I heard you took out Hades."

"It was no simple task but I did. I only did it with Pittoo's help though."

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"

DarkPit said as if we was about to throw Pit out of the room.

"Sorry DarkPit Why do you always have to be gloomy?"

"I'm not. Y/n can definitely back me up on that one."

DarkPit said as he took his arm and held me close. I blushed as I began to feel hot.

"Huh I see what you are trying to do DarkPit."

"Then you know why I am doing it?"

I was oblivious to what was going on. They were just looking at each other with glares.

"Well I better tell Lady Palutena you are alright! I am glad you are back Y/n."

"It was good to see you Pit." Pit smiled at me then left with the doors closed. DarkPit put another arm over me. I looked up at him. He was still focused on the door." Some one is paranoid about Pit."

"He always ruins my moments. How can I not get annoyed with him?"

"Oh yea what were you going to do before he walked in?"

"Wouldn't you love to know?"

"I would!"

"To bad if I don't do anything you will understand why I got annoyed with him."

He whispered into my ear. I shivered then he rested his head on my shoulder."DarkPit no fair!"

"See though it is! You are feeling exactly what I felt."

He gave me evil smirking eyes. I could tell he still wanted to do something but was holding back. All cause he wanted me to feel how he felt." I think you are more torturing yourself send me. By that wild look in your-" then he pressed his lips on my neck. "DDDdd-DarkPit what are you."

Then he planted two soft kiss on my neck. He stopped after that and looked to me. He hopped into the bed and laid down." You are bad!"

"Now it's definitely you who is getting the worst punishment."

Strange enough I wanted him to do that again. I wanted his lips on mine. But with his smirk I could tell he was enjoying this." Like I said you are evil!"

"Nah I am just being naughty. Unlike Pit Stain I'm not afraid of being naughty and dirty."

He winked to me then got up.

"Well I got to tell Pit sorry I was too harsh on him. Also to tell him other stuff so I'll leave you be."

"DarkPit!" I whinnied as he started to leave me.

"Don't worry you will be fine."

With a wink of his eye he was gone. Now I am seeing the dark side of his.