Bonding 2

I was walking and talking to Pit. I was getting to know the innocent angle more.

"Oh one more thing. About Dark Pit we probably won't be seeing him around anytime soon. He kind of helps Viridi a lot. Due to it benefiting him some how. I just thought to let you know. You two seem to well get alone well."

"You think we do huh?"

"Compared to when DarkPit and I first met oh yea haha!"

Pit laughed I thought about it. Yea we kind of did get along well in a way."Hey Pit when did you two meet? I thought you two were like twins?"

"Oh yea cause DarkPit was kind of made from a mirror to reflect a opposite me."

Once again Pit made me more confused." What do you mean? Are you saying mirror made him?"

"Yeaaa pretty much it's confusing but he is much as a person as I am."

"Yea I agree there. Even if some how he was made from a mirror of some kind he is him own self." I thought of Darkpit. He said if Pit goes he goes... So that mirror..." Hey Pit?"

"Yea?"

"That mirror did it basically clone you?"

"Clone me? Yea sure it kind of did just that it cloned a darker version of me."

"So if you die he does but if he dies..." Pit stopped to look at my saddened face."If he died he would die alone? Like you wouldn't die?"

"No I suppose not. Don't be so gloomy! Come on let's go have some fun!"

Pit grabbed my hand and raced across the clouds. We stopped at a bowling ally. " Pit you guys bowl up here?"

"What else can we do for fun? I'll go get you a ball! Or do you want to pick?"

"I think I can Pick Pit... Where are the balls though?"

"Ooohhh yea haha I forgot them."

He laughed and rubbed his neck." You dork go get them then." I laughed as he ran to get them. Pit is such a cute guy. To innocent and a bit naïve for me. I don't know how Palutena can deal with him all the time.

A strong wind blew my hair behind my back. I looked up and say DarkPit passing by. He was going by at high speeds. I smiled and sighed as I wish I could talk to him. I now felt like I understand him better now. He must feel so alone thinking everyone thinks of him as a clone.

Or even a darker  version of Pit and not himself. He always just looks after himself. He was now gone...

"I got the balls!"

"Oh do you now?" I went back to Pit. Part of me still was beating and telling to go after DarkPit. I could have made a joke with Pit, but he is too innocent for that joke. I bet DarkPit would enjoy it. Ah get yourself Y/n! He is not here now! You are with Pit. Just have fun with him. You will get a chance to be with DarkPit...

"You okay Y/n?"

"Yea DarkPit... WAIT I MEAN PIT SHIT I UH!"

"Haha it's okay that is the first time our names have been mixed up. Why is he on your mind or something?"

"He smiled and joked around with me. I stayed silent embarrassed that he is on my mind.

"Well let's go have some fun!"

"Right thank you Pit." As I grabbed a F/c ball I began to bowl with him. I enjoyed myself I did but, I was still worried and thinking of DarkPit