Flying with you

Dark Pov still

I was flying and helping Y/n soar threw the sky. I wanted to make her happy and I know a flight makes her happy.

"So mr romantic were are we going?"

She asked me I chuckled." Hey I am just trying to cheer a friend up! Also I don't know just flying to get our heads clear. You said it helps you remember?"

"I do you remember that from three days ago?"

"Of course I do! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't listen to you?"

"Hmmm good point."

She said as she moved her wings to get on my level." How are your wings holding up? They look almost fully healed."

"Because they almost are, Why? Are you Jealous of them? How once they heal I can fly on my own?"

She teased me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes." Yea right, I never would get jealous!"

"That's why when Pit, was talking to me for a long time at dinner you threw a pie at him?"

She laughed at me I groaned." He was just annoying me on how much he was talking!"

"Suuurrreee!"

"Hey don't forget I'm the one holding you up! I can drop you if you want!"

"Ooooo Dark pit I am so scared!"

"You should be!" She just laughed at me I couldn't help but to chuckle and smile from her being so cute. I pretended to let her go but, she took my other hand and dragged me down!

"Oh no you won't! If I fall you fall with me!"

We both laughed together as we fell from the heavens." No! I will never fall I never lose!"

"We will see! I may have my wing that don't work right now but, I still can use them!"

She said as she wrapped her arms around and and  with one flap of her wings I was heading to the ground!" Oh yea? I can do that too! I grabbed her and took control. We were Just twirling in the sky together. Laughing and teasing each other. Gods how I loved this. I can actually be me with someone. I saw a lake and grew a huge grin.

"Hey what do you think you are doing?"

"You will see!" I raced to the lake and headed right into it!

"Ahhhh Dark Pit!!"

We separated and she started to splash me. We were laughing none stop.

"Jerk!"

"Ha I thought you said I was a kind soft person!"

"I take that back!"

I smiled and tackled her into the water. Soon we were wrestling in the water.

"You are cruel!"

"That's who I am. I show no mercy!" I smirked as I figured a way to pin her to the grass. Our bodies still in the water.

"Isn't this mercy though?"

She smiled at me. My heart fluttered I smiled back at her. "Maybe." Her h/c was in her face I brushed it behind her ear. She blushed and looked away." Maybe I'm trying to be romantic." I said as I admire her. She was everything I could wish for. winking at her she giggled. Gosh was she so cute.

"I thought you werent Mr romance though?"

She lifted an eyebrow at me."I said at that moment I wasn't. I was just trying to cheer you up. I can be romantic!" She gave me a look of disbelief. "What don't think I can be romantic?" I had this strange overwhelming feeling towards her. I don't know how to explain it but, I shook it off.

"N-"

"Hey There you guys are !"

"PIT!" I yelled looking up to the sky.

"What jeeze Lady Palutena wanted me to help you guys back. She was worried about you guys."

"Well we didn't need your help!" I snapped back to him. My moment with Y/n was ruined by him. I got out and walked to pit." Pit I am in the middle of something here. Can you and Lady Palutena, please mind your own business?" I growled into Pits ear.

"Dark Pit, He is fine. We should go before any humans or Hades men or something sees us."

Y/n said coming to me side. I felt angry I wanted to spend more time with her. Time is running short and Hades can attack any moment now. I want to spend as much time as I can with Y/n. She makes me feel... She makes me feel loved.