Bonding!???

Once Pit showed me around everything we sat down and talked. Well mostly Pit wanted me to get to know them and he wanted to know stuff about me.

"So where are you even from?"

Pit asked eager to hear, what I have to say." Well to be honest I used to be a human but... When I died, a god resurrected me, to help defeat evil. Now that evil was supposed to be gone, I was free to be on my own. I soon grew to realize I liked being on my own and not being bossed around by the gods.

I took orders here and there but not like I used to. I used to be a lot like you Pit actually." I laughed at that.

"I don't get bossed around!"

Pit said trying to defend himself.

"Pit I need your help!"

Lady Palutena called for Pit.

"Coming right there Lady Palutena! Sorry got to go! I look forward talking to you more Y/n!"

Pit said with a smile and ran off. Just leaving Dark Pit and I...

"That just proved your point didn't it?"

DarkPit said with his deep voice."Yea but maybe Palutena is different. Not all gods are the same. My gods they didn't care if you died, you would just get replaced. It was them like snapping a finger."

"I see Well I am pretty sure Pit and Palutena would definitely care. I may not be dedicated to Palutena like Pit, but I know they would never replace anyone."

I smiled at him as he was trying to reassure me."What about you? Would you care Dark Pit?"

"Me? I, you seem like a nice person so it would be a shame. I just don't grow a bond to just anyone. I mostly look out for myself with the exception of Pit."

"Well isn't that nice of you. Looking out for Pit, Who you said annoyed you a lot."

"Hey I don't have a complete black heart. Pit is annoying but he has his moments of not being a okay person. To be honest I... If Pit goes I go basically. We are connected like two sides of a penny. I... It's hard to explain."

"It's alright if you don't want to talk much about it. I understand." Once I said that, his wings went up his eyes grew wide.

"You... You aren't just saying that?"

"No I am a gullible person.(sorry if you aren't. You can just pretend I said you have a good heart.) I trust basically anyone I meet. With the exception of guys wearing sketchy hoodies and aiming weapons at me." I laughed and Dark Pit laughed as well.

"Yea they are definitely not good guys. Specially if they are shooting at you."

"You sure? I thought if you got shot by arrows it was some kind of confession of love." We just laughed as we would make sarcastic remarks. I really like Dark Pit he is fun to talk to.

Dark Pit Pov.

Why is it so fun to talk to her? My heart is racing I'm actually laughing. I'm actually happy with her. I looked into her beautiful E/c. I was getting lost in them. Ah snap out of it!

"Sorry Y/n I forgot I had some business to do." Like that I ran off. For the first time I felt like a Jerk. Please don't be hurt by how I left Y/n. I thought it would get better if I wasn't around her. Now I just feel regret and like a jerk.

What have I done? Why do I care about her? She jut came here! Though she is a nice person who kind of gets me. She is also so quite, beautiful and...  AHH snap out of it Dark Pit! SHE IS NO ONE SPECIAL!"

(Oh but you are ;) )