Surprise

Marry You- Bruno Mars

2:31 P.M.
[Los Angeles, California]
[Krissy]

(Two years later)
I blast music through my speaker as I paint in my studio. Billie and I moved in together six months ago. We live in a loft apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. One bedroom is ours, one bedroom was made into a music studio for Billie, and one bedroom was made into my art studio. I'm living my best life at the moment. I couldn't ask for anything more.

As I finish up my painting of the northern lights behind some mountains, my music stops playing and is replaced with a high pitched "ding." I walk to the kitchen and clean off my brushes and hands. I dry them off before waking back to the studio and reading the text.

Baby😩: hey mamas
Baby😩: meet me at [insert fancy Italian restaurant here] tonight at 8:00
Baby😩: gtg, ily. I'll see you tonight bbg

My love🥺: okay baby, I'll see you at 8:00
My love🥺: ily, have fun recording <3

I wonder what she has planning in that wonderful mind of hers?

2:35 P.M.
[Billie]

I smile at her text and look up at Finneas. "She has no fucking clue. I told her we were recording at your house and she believed me." I state.

"That's because you've never given her a reason to not believe you." He laughs. I roll my eyes and look down at the glass case, showcasing the sparkly diamonds and silvers and golds.

"Can I look at that one, please?" I say, pointing to a silver ring with crossed bands with mini diamonds and a large diamond on top. The man takes it out and hands it to me.

 The man takes it out and hands it to me

It's fucking perfect. She'd love this. I can already see it resting upon her fragile hand. I can see her face when she sees me holding it while kneeling down in front of her. I can see the shine in her eyes and the wide smile that will appear on her face.

"What are you thinking right now?" Finneas snaps me out of my thoughts.

"It's perfect."

7:00 P.M.
[Krissy]

Since it takes half an hour to get there, I start getting ready an hour before I have to be there. I search my closet for the fanciest dress I own, which is a dark red hi-low dress, that also had a medium plunge. Simple, yet beautiful. I put on some dangly diamond earrings and start on my makeup. I don't do much, even though it's a fancy restaurant. I put on some concealer, one color of tan eyeshadow, mascara, and red matte lipstick. I then put my hair in a half up, half down hair style. I slip on some black high heels that wrap around my ankle. I do a once over in the mirror and become satisfied with how I look. I walk out of the room and Sophie, Billie and I's new dog comes running up to me.

"Hi baby! Mamas going out with your other mama and I'll be back, okay, love? I love you!" I say, reaching down to scratch her behind her ear. I stand back up and walk to the door. I open it, walk out, and lock the door behind me. I carefully walk down the stairs, but it's hard, due to my heels. I can't take the elevator, because it's broken. I make it down and unlock my car. I open the door, and slide in, connecting my phone to the car radio. I start driving as Crush Culture by Conan Gray starts playing. I start jamming out while I start down the road.  I come to a four way stop light and start singing.

"Crush Culture makes me wanna spill my guts out. Spill my guts ou-" I look to the left to see a car swerving towards the middle of the four way. It suddenly jerks to its right. I'm what's to it's right. It's coming straight towards me.