Tea

Broken smile- Lil Peep

9:20 P.M.
[Ventura, California]
[Krissy]

I needed to clear my head and relax. I got home and decided to go on a drive. A long one. I decided to head to Ventura because it's an hour away. I just want to hang out there for a while.

I pull up to a small cafe on the outskirts of Ventura. I park and open my door, smoothly sliding out before slamming it shut. The cool night air gently blows on my face. I probably look like a mess and I don't care. I need coffee and that coffee shop vibe that I love. I gently swing the door open and am met with a warm gust of hair that smells like fresh brewed coffee.

I walk up to the counter, but stand a few steps away, as to make it obvious that I'm not ready to be served, just looking at the menu. The cafe has only four other people, so it's quiet.

I decide what I want and pull out my wallet as I walk towards the cash register. The lady notices me and gives me a warm smile. I order my drink and sit down.

I open the camera on my phone and look at my appearance, deciding I don't look bad. I take a quick picture and open my Instagram. The woman places my drink down and I smile at her, thanking her. I take a sip of my cold frappe as the comments roll in.

Liked by wherearetheavocados, finneas, and 11,382 othersKrisE_ She was the one with the broken smileView all 3,392 commentsfinneas what happened dude?wherearetheavocados whyd u run out?billiesbitch do I smell ☕️?@//wherearetheavocados @//fineaseBi...

KrisE_ She was the one with the broken smile
View all 3,392 comments
finneas what happened dude?
wherearetheavocados whyd u run out?
billiesbitch do I smell ☕️?
@//wherearetheavocados @//finease
Bilseyelash she was the one that was worth my time
krissys1fan u good?
MaddamMaddie what's with Krissys obsession with long sleeves?

I scroll through the comments, liking and reply to some. I ignore the comments from Bil and Finn, seeing as I don't want to talk to them. After that, I go on Twitter. Nothing's new, so I craft a tweet.

KrissyEvansX
Falling hard, hurting harder.
💬2,921 ♥️17,382
billieeilish @//KrissyEvansX Seriously dude answer my dms or texts
KrissyEvansX @//billieeilish I'm good
KrissysBitch @//KrissyEvansX @//billieeilish ohh there's definitely some tea here 0_0

I get up and throw my cup away and get into my car. I know of a park near her so I drive there, music blaring through the speakers of my car. I get there and turn off my music, opening the door. I sit down on a swing and start gently swinging. I look down at my phone and see many notifications from Billie.

Messages-

Mamas😉💕: what happened
Mamas😉💕: did i do something
Mamas😉💕: please answer me Krissy
Mamas😉💕: I just want to know you're ok
Mamas😉💕: please just talk to me

Finn: did i say something to make you upset?

Instagram-
wherearetheavocados
Please just tell me what happened.
Where are you?

Twitter-
billieeilish
Tell me where you are.
You're not home
It's late you shouldn't be out

I sigh and put my phone down. I look up at the night sky. There are no lights at the park so I can see the stars clearly. The sky is beautiful. I see a bench so I go over to it, laying down and gazing up and the splattered canvas of stars above. After a while I get bored, so I decide to go to the pier and then go home.

Unless Billie is waiting for me. She said "you're not home", meaning she was at my house. This worries me a bit as I get into my car and drive. I arrive and see the warm fairy lights strewn across the boardwalks exterior. I walk down to the end and sit on the edge. Yes, it may be dangerous, but it's peaceful.

Just as my mind settles, a loud ringing startles me.

Incoming call from Mamas😉💕

I roll my eyes and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask softly.