Phone Call

Disconnected- 5 Seconds Of Summer

10:30 P.M.
[Los Angeles, California]
[Billie]

We'd been trying all day to get ahold of her. She wouldn't answer my calls, texts, or DMs. I was getting worried. When I commented on her tweet and asked her to answer me, and she said "I'm good", my heart shattered. I don't know what I did, but I'm going to do everything in my power to fix it.

7 left earlier because I told him I needed to find out  what happened and I needed some time to think. But now, I'm still blowing up her phone. I call her once again and finally get a response. Holding, my phone up to my ear, I hear a quiet, "Hello?"

She sounds heartbroken, but annoyed. I smile that I got ahold of her and rush to put the phone on speaker, motioning frantically to Finneas, who had also been trying to get ahold of her. He moves closer as I speak.

"Hey baby, I was so worried about you. Where are you? Why'd you run out?" I ramble.

"I'm sorry, mamas. I'm in Ventura at the pier." She sighs.

"Ventura? That's like an hour and a half away." I question.

"I needed a long drive. I was a little overwhelmed."

"Overwhelmed with what?" I ask.

She audibly takes a huge breath, and releases it in a sigh. "Umm, I don't know how to say this, but, I don't really like your boyfriend."

What the hell? But he's so nice. They got along so well.

"Well, why's that?" I ask, clearly a little hurt.

She takes a shaky breath in before answering. "Because- umm... b-because I lo- AHH!" I hear her scream and then a thud from the other side of the phone, as if she dropped it. It goes silent.

"Krissy?" I ask worriedly. No answer. I hear another thud. A car door, maybe? "Krissy? You there?" I ask again, looking at Finneas with wide eyes. He returns the expression as the line goes dead. Our call disconnects and panic sets in. Did she just get kidnapped? Or worse?

{A/N}
This is my shortest chapter yet, but it's just a plot development chapter. More coming soon!