Chapter 32: Sagittarius

Normally, I do 4 chapters per sign but tbh I think you guys would the changes like every 3 chapters. And this way it's easier for very sign to have a turn, so hope you enjoy! Also, above is Ascalon!

"Ascalon is a spear? How did you get it to work?" Sag asked, as Libra lay on a mattress on the back of one of the carts. She shared the cart with Aries and Cap, on their own mattresses and they were also tired from their fight. Wayland lay on another cart, while everyone else had walked.

They were on course for Sleymon again and were back on the dirt road again. Libra and the others had recounted their fight with the demons. Libra's was most interesting since she had finally learnt to us Ascalon.

"I had a hunch. The time was right," I guess Libra shrugged, but still looking immensely happy.

Sagittarius was honestly happy for her - her and Libra did annoy each other a lot, but Sag cared for her like a sister. She was proud of the fact that she had gotten Ascalon to work and take down a demon at the same time!

Sag was also really happy since she won 25 dragons off of Taurus!

"I still can't believe how it happened," he sighed, shaking his head.

"Ah, the loser, dwindling away at his defeat," Sag cackled, teasing him. She had killed the fire elemental after Taurus had ran into it, did most of the work, saved Aries's life and she had dealt the finishing blow. "This is what you get for valuing life and saving him."

"He did not save me!" Aries retorted. "I was in a rough spot and he happened to bail me out of it," he explained sheepishly.

"So, in other words, he saved you?" Gemini smirked.

"Whatever," Aries rolled his eyes.

"Okay, boys, calm down. You're like a bunch of immature little kids," Scorpio said.

"No we're not, you are," Leo stuck out a tongue at her. Sag didn't know if he was being serious or teasing her. She knew he could be smart when he wanted to be, but either he chose to ignore common sense most of the time or he was just really good in pressure situations.

"I want to see Ascalon, if its okay," Virgo said, silencing Scorpio as she began to scold Leo. It was pretty clear to see Virgo and Libra were crushing on each other, but for some reason they were both blind to the others affection! Sag had wanted to tell them, but Cancer and the others had told her to leave it be and let things take their natural course.

The natural course was so boring!

"Yeah, Ascalon the dragon slaying weapon. I hope it's as cool as it's name," Aries perked up.

"Its gotta be. A skilled warrior like Libra is using it," Leo complimented her. All the others agreed with him and Sag saw Libra blush.

"Thanks guys. All I did to use the spear form was flick it in the air," she shyly explained.

"What? You played heads or tails?" Gemini asked, looking pretty shocked. Sag was too - surely there was no way?

"No, that can't be it," Aquarius said, but Libra nodded her head and Aquarius looked dumbfounded.

"Cloe your mouth, honey, you'll catch flies," Gemini teased. Aquarius glared at him and Sag thought they would make a cute couple too. Though, something told her Aquarius may have killed Gemini before the relationship began.