V

Above is Ryze!

"Scary lady! I heard someone scream!" Leo called to Azula. She glared at him and he looked around innocently. "Sorry, miss Azula," he smiled sweetly, turning to her.

Azula sighed. I guess he is kind of growing on me, she thought grudgingly.

"Let's go," Azula declared. "Remember, stay behind me. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

All of the children nodded, apart from Virgo and Aries, who had a look of horror on his face.

"What's wrong, children?" Azula asked, trying to be as tentative as possible, but it just came out as more of a command.

"I know her," Virgo said. "We found a way to communicate with one another. We have to save her!" He took of in the direction the sound was coming from.

"That's my sister!" Aries raced after Virgo and Azula cursed. Those boys would get themselves killed!

"Virgo!" Azula called. She took off after him. "The rest of you, stay behind me!" She told the others.

They followed Virgo and Aries, and when she finally caught up to them, they had run into three demons. Capricorn was a short girl with with light brown hair, and terrified blue eyes, and she was currently surrounded by the three of them. Azula could see she was doing her best not to show fear, but it was hard when three demons were stood over her.

"Away from the girl," Azula said, slamming Tsukuyomi into the ground. She noticed a cell door at the corner of her eye and motioned for the children to get in there. At least this way, there's a smaller chance of them getting hurt.

When they had all got in, she encased the door with her ice, as strong as she could make it, so it would take a lot of time for a demon to try and penetrate through it. It was mainly if she lost concentration or a demon slipped by her for a few seconds, not because she was scared she would fail. She would kill all three!

"Demons, get ready to die!" She exclaimed. The three demons eyed her - two were Pyro demons and one was a Harpy - this demon was half female, half bird. She had the talons of a bird of prey, with legs extending to her feathery body but her belly, chest and head were of a female, her skin extremely white and her feathers black in colour. She possessed two huge bird wings that allowed her to fly around. Their hands possessed extremely long claws.

"Ooh, another pretty girl," the Harpy laughed a shrill and ear splitting cry. It made Azula cover her ears - their voices could make a human feel dizzy and faint, rendering them defenceless.

She put her hands over her ears and caused ice to form, so that she couldn't hear anything. They were like ear plugs, and the ice she had created was more cool than cold.

The demons taunted her, but she didn't pay attention. She raised Tsukuyomi above her head and brought it down into the ground, the three prongs breaking the concrete floor.

A wave of ice spikes erupted from the ground and and continued to the demons. The Harpy flew over it, while the two Pyros used their fire to burn the end of the wave.

The two demons started using their fire on the ice, as the ice wave was almost as big as the corridor and they were quite a few feet away. The Harpy was able to fly over them though and Azula tried striking at it, though it would easily evade.

She formed 8 long stalactites made of ice around her and fired each at the Harpy. The Harpy dodged most but was grazed by one and let out a terrible cry of pain, that shattered one of Azula's ice buds. She quickly reformed it as the Harpy dived talon first. She rolled under the claws and chopped off one of its talons. Again, the Harpy cried.