~Prologue~

-Third Persons P.O.V.-

He watched as she played by her self on the playground, wondering why a pretty girl would be playing by herself. She looked around the same age as he did, maybe she was in first grade or second grade? He looked up at his mom tugging the hem of her shirt.

"Mommy..."
He said looking at her.

"Yes baby"

"Can...Can I go play with her"
He said pointing at the girl. The mom nodded letting him know it was okay.

He got off the bench making his way towards her, she smiled looking at the butterfly.

"Hello"
He said looking at her. She smiled at him as she got off the swing.

"Are...are you talking to me"
She said pointing at herself while looking around. He must be talking to her since all the other kids where playing on the swings.

"Yes you"
The boy said smiling at her, she looked cute wondering if it was her.

"Are you teasing me"
The little girl said pouting.

"No, why don't we play together, want to play tag with me"
She smiled nodding her head towards him.

"Come on let's go"

They ran towards the grass playing tag as they had there time of their lives.

He looked at her smiling, somehow her smile made him feel happy, the lonely girl was no longer lonely no more.

She looked at him as they played wondering why he would Choose her over all the kids in the playground. Perhaps he didn't know? But once he found out he wouldn't want to be her friend, after all that's what all the kids do.

~YEARS LATER~

"Come on we have to go"
The girl said tugging at his arm.

"I told you I'm not going"
He said walking away.

"But you promised remember"

"I never promised"

"Fine, I won't talk to you for a whole week"

She said making her way out of his room. He knew she wasn't playing. Last month he got mad at her because she was talking to one of their classmates. She said sorry but he refused to talk to her so she returned the favor and didn't talk to him for a whole day, the worst day of his life.

"Fine, let's go, but I'm not going to enjoy this"
He said walking out with her.

"Thank you, Stacey's going to be happy, she's been head over heals for you"
She said looking at him.

He smiled at her as they both walked out of the house. Ever since they met that day on the playground they became best friends. The thing is he didn't see her as a best friend, he saw her more than just a friend, but she only saw him as a friend and only as a friend...

-Hope You Liked The Prologue, More Coming Soon. Make Sure To Vote And Comment-