"Better than you," I said under my breath, Grady grinned at me.

"Babe," Ryder argued, but she waved her hand at him before laying out on the dock.

"What a stick in the mud," Cassidy said from next to me.

"I think you meant to say what a bitch," Jacque corrected with a smile.

"You are right," Cassidy laughed, "that is exactly what I meant."

"Girls," I heard Robert sigh.

"What about us?" I asked, turning to him, the mud squishing beneath my toes.

"Ummmmm," he stammered, "you are great?"

"That is what I thought," I smiled turning back to the girls.

"I think you guys are a bunch of pansies," Grady shot.

"Takes one to know one," I retorted, he just snorted at me.

"Boys are worse than girls," Casey laughed. "You guys pretend to be all manly, but then you squeal when you see a spider."

"That was one time!" Adam yelled.

We just laughed at him.

"I bet we can get one of you to squeal like Ros's little pig," Cassidy offered to the boys, I caught her eye and winked, "before we even get out of the water."

"And how pray tell are you going to do that?" Robert asked, as I dove in the water away from them.

"You will just have to wait and see," Cassidy said, to give me time. "It's not like I am going to tell you how we plan to get it out of you."

I missed the rest of the conversation because I was under water moving towards the boys. I smiled when I saw legs, I reached my hand out and brushed my fingers against an ankle, the legs jumped almost completely out of the water. I came out laughing, Adam was glaring at Robert, who had launched himself into his arms.

"You are pathetic," Adam said, dropping Robert.

"Dude," Robert sputtered coming back up, "she grabbed my foot it was terrifying," he explained, it ended with a girly scream from Adam.

"What the fuck was that?!" he leaped towards Robert, who just backed away from him.

Casey came out of the water laughing.

"Did he scream too?" she asked.

"Yep," I laughed with her just as Ryder jumped a little.

"Okay girls enough," he said laughing, but we just looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" Jacque asked.

He jumped again, "Who is under the water touching me?" he asked.

We looked at each other, to make it look like no one was missing.

"Ummm Bub," I said gently, "it's not us."

"It has to be," he said looking around," we moved closer together so he wouldn't notice Cassidy was missing.

"Seriously Bub," I said, "It's not us."

"Then what the fuck!" he squealed out the last word and jumped towards us. We erupted into laugher when Cassidy finally came up.

"You guys suck," they pouted as we kept laughing.

"Hey," I said suddenly, looking around, "where did Grady go?" we backed up together searching for the lost boy.

"I didn't see him get out," Cassidy whispered as we turned in circles.