Chapter 13

"Grady stop," I mumbled as fingers ran up my spine, making lightening shoot through me.

"You are no fun," he said, his hand stopping the journey, but not leaving my skin.

"Grady," I grumbled again. "I'm trying to sleep," I tried to snuggle down further, but he stopped me.

"Well princess we have to go to school today," he said and his fingers started moving again, "so you have to get up," I could hear him smiling.

"I don't wanna," I grunted.

"Come on," he said, his voice right in my ear, "I'll make you breakfast."

"Breakfast?" I piped up.

"Yes," he laughed, "eggs and bacon," he tapped on the base of my neck.

"Alright," I sat up, his hand falling down my back as I did so. "You go make me my breakfast and I will get ready," I tried to leave the bed, but his hand stopped me.

"Do you think I am stupid?" he laughed.

"Fine," I sighed, "I'll help you, we'll eat, and then I'll get ready," I smiled up at him. "Better?"

"Much, I can't believe you thought I was going to let you go back up to your room where you would just go right back to sleep," he laughed getting up to follow me out of the room.

"Bubba would have fallen for it," I muttered. "Speaking of Bubba," I paused in front of his door.

"He's not here," Grady said walking past me.

"Where is he?" I followed him into the kitchen.

"He left after the guys last night," he answered grabbing the eggs from the fridge.

"But where did he go?" I asked grabbing the frying pan.

"Patsy's?" Grady shrugged. "He's still dating her right?"

"I can't keep up with you two," I said turning the stove on.

"Well," he came closer to me, "allow me to catch you up," he planted his hands next to my hips. "I am currently single," he smiled.

"Wow," I smirked. "Gayla break up with you?"

"On the contrary," he said pushing away from the counter, "I broke up with her yesterday after football," be threw some bacon down into the pan.

"So what was that," I tapped my finger against my chin, "like 2 days? New record Grady."

"I thought you said you don't keep up with it?" He smirked as he flipped the bacon.

"I don't," I said quickly and turned away from him. "You should probably put a shirt on," I said looking at his well toned chest.

"Why?" he smirked, "Am I distracting you?"

"No," I smiled, "but any second now that bacon is going to start popping the crap out of you," I laughed as he jumped back away from the stove.

"Shit!" he yelled and rubbed his chest.

"I told you," I laughed.

"Ouchie," he pouted, "that really hurt."

"Awww," I said letting my voice drop, "you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"Yes," he nodded.

I walked toward him, letting my hips sway as I approached him. "Okay," I whispered bending my head to his pecs. He was holding his breath as my breath washed over him and my fingers explored him. "Ros," he groaned when I pursed my lips, letting them just lightly brush across him.