Chapter 26 - Another Transformation

Start from the beginning

She felt them course through her body as she tried to struggle her way out. She felt it build up more and more, and something just snapped in her. She flexed her hands out, and surprisingly, the electric chains de-materialized. She huddled up in a upright fettle position, tucking her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around herself, building up the sound waves inside and around her. 

Alarms started going off and sparks of electricity and smoke seeped out of the systems all across the laboratory.

"Soundwave what's going on?!" Skywarp yelled. 

"System is malfunctioning!" He echoed. 

"Either she can't take much more of this or the system has gone all whacked!" said Thundercracker. 

"Evacuate, NOW!--"

Before the Decepticons could make a run for it, Vaughan stretched out her whole body and the contraption exploded with sound waves soaring everywhere, crushing all of the equipment in its path and sending the Decepticons flying right back into the elevator. The three of them groaned as Soundwave pushed his upper body up, looking around at the devastation. 

"Project: Remix has failed. Must report back, to Megatron." Soundwave reached up, slamming his fist on one of the buttons of the elevator as the main doors closed and the small room was pulled up through the tunnel.

******

Vaughan woke up at who knows when. The sound of her groaning woke her up from her much not necessarily needed nap. She pushed herself up from the floor, a piece of sheet metal sliding off her. There were rips and tears in her clothes, and a few scorch marks too. She could hear the muffled sounds of blaster fire coming from a floor above her, but the exact one she didn't know.

"Down... here!" 

Vaughan tried to call out to someone, anyone who could possibly hear her, but there was a ringing in her ears that made her stop sort and cover her ears. 

"What did that domestic boom box do to me?" she thought.

Once the ringing noise in her ear died down a bit, she un covered her ears and looked around the room. Although her vision was still a bit blurry she could make it out to be a destroyed labratory. She slowly stood up to her feet, taking a step forward, only to lose her balance and began falling again. She yelp as she pushed ehr hands out towards the floor to catch herself, only instead, sound waves were fired out of her hands, pushing her flying up into the air and crashing right through the ceiling and falling to the floor on th next level above the labratory. 

"What.... the heck?" Vaughan whinched as she hissed at the pain she had caused herself. 

"You like our music? Have your fill!" 

Soundwave did this to her. The Decepticons did this to her, for 'messing around' with their technology for human entertainment. 

She heard more blaster fire coming from the end of the hallway. Using every ounce of strenght the girl had left, she pushed herself back up to her feet, using the wall for support as she made her way across the hall and reached the exit.

Outside, Skyfire was flying over head, he and the rest of the Autobots including Spike and Sparkplug being fired upon by Decepticon turrent drones. She watched as Skyfire swooped straight down, taking the drones out in a flash as she lowered himself down, landing on the metal platform and lowering the cat walk.

"All board!"

"Ugh.. Gotta... reach them... in time..." Vaughan pushed herself off the wall to help give herself a boost as she ran straight for them. "G-g-guys!" She called before collapsing to the metal floor again. Her head it the floor hard, and her vision became blurry again. She heard voices and footsteps as two figures ran over to her. One that was a human man, and the other a yellow Autobot.