Chapter 33: End

Magsimula sa umpisa

Maya maya hinubad niya na ang damit ko. He kissed my breasts and rolled his tongue on my peaks. My mind was going crazy because of the pleasure.

"You're so wet down here." He whispered and entered his finger.

"Ahhhhhhh." I moaned out of pleasure when he started moving his finger.

"You're tight. Is it because we haven't done this for months?" He asked. I couldn't answer because my mind is floating in extreme pleasure.

He entered two fingers while playing with my clitoris. I lost it. I don't even know what face I'm making but I know that he enjoys watching it.

"You're so cute. I love seeing your erotic face." He whispered.

He continued till I reach my climax.

"Wow, you're so wet." Sabi niya.

"Untie me, please..." I begged. My face flushed.

"We're not done yet, honey." He whispered and released his manhood from his pants. He took off his clothes. I could see his huge member sticking out as if it's eager and ready to enter anytime.

He dived into my lips once more and slowly thrusted his manhood inside me while his hands is busy playing with my peaks.

"Ahhhhhh... nghhhhhh... Jake please ahhh slow down... aahhhh" I moaned and reached my climax for the second time. I cannot deny it, I'm losing ny mind everytime we do this.

"Wow, that was unexpectedly fast... but I'm not done yet." Sabi niya at inalis ang kamay ko sa pagkakatali.

"Come here." He said and pulled me up facing the huge mirror.

"N-no..."nahihiyang sabi ko.

" I want to see your reaction while I do it with you infront of this mirror." Sabi niya bago ako pinatuwad sa harap ng salamin. My face is so red and I could see our entire body clearly, both naked and erotic.

He held my hips and slowly entered his hard member from behind and began inserting infront of that huge mirror.

"I love seeing your face while I do this with you." He whispered as his movement is getting faster and faster. I felt the excitement rising for the 3rd time and after minutes, we both reached our climax.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed ny cheek.

We both washed up. And after that, we lay  on his bed.

"Di pa tapos ang punishment mo." He said.

"I came 3 times already!" Gulat na sabi ko sakanya.

"I came once. Gusto mo itali ulit kita? You hurt my feelings a while ago... you should at least pay for it." He said with that evil smile like the monster he is in bed.

I was so tired that night. When morning came, I could smell the breakfast already.

"Right on time, kakatapos ko lang mag luto" sabi ni Jake while smilling.

"Thank you, sorry kakagising ko lang."

"Okay lang yun, napagod ata kita masyado." He teased. He pulled the chair for me in the dinning table.

"Di ako makapaniwalang... successful na tayo pareho." Mahinang sabi niya habang kumakain.

"Oo nga... dami nating pinagdaanan para lang maabot natin to." Sabi ko sakanya.

"I want to have kids with you. Will you marry me?" He asked and pulled a box out of his pocket. He opened it and exposed an expensive ring.

I looked at him, my eyes teary because of Joy.

" Yes, of course." Naiiyak na sabi ko.

"Thank God ang saya ko! You're going to be my wife!" He said and stood up from his chair to lift me.

"Put me down! Hahahaha!" Sabi ko and he did.

"I love you so much." He whispered and hugged me tight.

"I love you too." I whispered and hugged him back

-The End-