What?!

I jolted up from my bed. Breathing heavy. I looked around, I'm back in my room. Suddenly my sister came running into the room and jumped up on my bed. "Get up onii-chan. Today's a big day." She yelled while jumping. "Fine get off." I say pushing her off the bed.

"By the way what is ever happening today." She just looked at me and blinked a few times in a 'are you serious' way. "It's the Hokage summit." She said walking out of the room. Hokage summit? I vaguely remember that. But I was more confused about the dream I had.

I looked around my room to see if anything had changed. Everything was the same. Hummm... maybe it really was just a dream. I got dressed and walked down stairs. I found my mom in the living room fixing Himawari's hair.  "Boruto you're finally awake. Breakfast is on the stove but make sure your ready someone's coming over."

I got my breakfast and sat in the living room with my family ready to watch the different kage make their entrance. Each kage was announced along with their spouse if you were married, than they made a super flashy entrance obviously trying to one up each other.

All the Kage had gone expect the Sand. "Gaara of the sand and his wife Naruko." The announcer said.  When I hear Naruko's name my eyes nearly bulged out of my head. Then There was a poof of smoke and standing there was Gaara and behind him was Naruko.

I was about to go rapid fire with questions when there was a knock on the door interrupting me from my thoughts. My mom started to smile and got up to get the door. Wondering who would be at our house whail a ceremony was going on I followed mom.

The moment my mom opened the door she fell to the floor after being hug attacked by a mess of blond. "Hinata!" Called a grown woman. She then helped my mom get off the floor when she was done hugging her. "Naruko how have you been?"

Wait that was Naruko I didn't see her very well on the tv. She looks like an adult now. Then Naruko turned to look at me. "Hey Boruto." She said with a smile. "What why are you staring at me? Have I changed that much in the 3 years I haven't seen you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well my little weebs, this is the end of the book. I do have plans for another story but I don't know if I want to write a my hero academia villain deku story, a like Deku spider-verse situation story, or a Yuri on ice story.
Tell me what type of story you would like to read and I'll write it. Till then 😘 bye~