Naruko's story part 2

3rd hokage's POV
I had to watch both Minato and Kushina die in frount my eye before the 9 tails disappeared and the barrier dropped.

The moment I was able though in was by their sides. But its was too late they were both dead. Suddenly a baby's cry cut though the silence. I looked down to see a new born baby girl cradled in Kushina's arms. "Jeff!" (Hehe (; I couldn't think of any better names) I yelled as one of my anbu showed up "yes lord 3rd?" He said wail bowing "get the children out of here!" I yelled. "Yes sir, where should I take them. "To the hospital. Get them checked out and cleaned up." I said lowering my voice so I didn't wake them.

Time skip

"Ok Jiraiya, your telling me that Minato and Kushina named the baby boy Naruto and the little girl  Naruko?" "Yep, they also told me that I was Naruto's godfather." Jiraiya said wail standing in front of my desk. "And what about Naruko? Who does she have." "They don't know they were having twins so they never asked anybody else." "Ok..." I say rubbing my temples. This was all a big hassle. "Who was Kushina close with?" I ask. "Ummm... she and Tsunade were very close." "Alright then Tsunade is Naruko's godmother."

4th Raikage's POV
I was sitting in my office doing paperwork with Bee when one of the people who work in the mail came running in like they were on fire. "Lord 4th! Lord 4th!" He panted holding something in his left hand. "Yes, What is it?" "Urgent letter from the leaf." He said still panting holding up the letter. I looked at the letter and it did have th hidden leaf symbol on it. "Why would the leaf send us a letter? We're not on friendly terms?" I questioned out loud.

At this point I felt Bee leaning over my shoulder. I sighed and opened the letter.

Dear 4th Raikage

I'm sure you have heard of the unfortunate incident that took place in the leaf. Well because of the incident a new born girl's life is on the line. She is only 3 days old at the time I'm writing this letter. I want her to have a chance at life, so I beg you will you please let her into your village and treat her as one of your own. She has a twin brother who has become the 9 tails jiniriki. So you can see why I want to protect her.

3rd Hokage

I read over the letter a few times. Then I tuned and looked at bee who had tears running down his cheeks. He must have felt bad for the little kids. I took out some paper and wrote a reply and gave it to the mail room worker.

To the Past!...but wait जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें