What is happening!

After we swam over by Naruko. She used she water type jutsu to drain all the water from our clothes. Then we walked back to their apartment dropping Sadara off at anut Sakura's house along the way. When we got to the apartment I was surprised by how clean it was. "So Boruto, what do you want to eat?" Naruko asked. "I'm good with whatever." "Oh thank god." she said putting a hand on her chest and breathing out. "We only had instan ramon." She said with a smile, while I sweatdropped. 

Then my stupid old man came back and we all ate dinner. "So, how do we wanna do sleeping arrangements?"  Naruko asked. I have her a questioned look. "Well two people can sleep in the bed and one on the couch." I nodded in understanding. "So Boruto scenic you're the guest, where do you want to sleep?" I thought for a moment. "I'll take the couch." I say. After dinner we all got ready for bed and when to sleep,

I woke up in the morning to the smell of food. I walked into the kitchen to see Naruko making something on the stove. "Good morning." She said not even turning around. "Morning, what'cha making?" I ask. "Pancakes. Unfortunately we don't have enough money to buy the things to make them from scratch, but hey they should still be good." She said with a smile handing me a plate with 3 pancakes. Then I heard an alarm go off. Naruko turned it off and took the last of the pancakes off.

She then walked back into the bedroom. I heard a crack than she came back. Then my dad came in right behind her.  He got his food and sat down next to me. I watched as Naruko when and got something from the bedroom. She came back out and I saw she had her leaf headband in her hand.  She put it on her forehead and tied it tight. "Hey Naruto, do you know what day it is?" She asked sitting down on the only other seat.

"The 14th?" My dad questioned in a groggy morning voice.  "Nope today is the 15th." Naruko said with a smile. The moment my stupid old man heard that. His eyes widened. "What's the 15th?" I ask. "You'll see." Naruko said with a mischievous smile. After we had finished eating my dad got out of his pajamas and put his headband on. Then we all started to walk down the street.  We got to a field and I saw aunt Sakara there with Sadara. Our group walked up to them. "Hey I didn't know you guys were gonna be here." I dad said. "You wanna help us Sakara?" Naruko asked. "Why? And with what?" she asked. "Today's the 15th. We told you about this didn't we?" Naruko said again. "Oh yeah. I can help. What do you need?"

"Can you be the reaf?" My dad said. "Yeah, ok you two." Sakara said looking at Sadara and me. "Go sit on the edge of the field." We were both confused but we did as we were told. "Ok, Boruto name any number from 1-1,000." Narko said still standing in the middle of the field. "2." I say back. She nods and She and my dad go to the two opposite sides of the field. "OK 3-2-1 Fight." Sakara yelled as the twins ran at each other.

————————————————————————
Hey guys. :3 so Can someone give me a list of all the major plot points in Naruto shippoden??? So tell me if thee are any filler episodes you want me to write about. Thanks