So... what's the story

The 'twins' were having an Argument by the window. "Enough! Let me just explain the mission." The hokage yelled. That shut them up really quick.Naruko that went over by the wall and started to do a handstand. "What are you doing?" Sakura asked. "Getting the blood to flow to my head so I can actually process the information. I still super tired." "Your so weird." My stupid old man said still sitting in the window. " course I am. I'm related to you." Naruko shot back. "damn." I thought to myself. My... I guess aunt is Brutal. Lady Tsunade just rolled her eyes and started to explain.

Lady Tsunade had come up if a very good backstory about why we needed to be protected. "So these kids are Cousins to the feudal lord's brother. And because it is people might want to kidnap them to get the feudal lord." " auntie Tsunade, wouldn't that make them the feudal lords cousins too?" Asked Naruko still in a handstand. Wait! Did she just call her auntie? "No Naruko, The feudal lord only has a half brother. Same Father but not same Mother." Tsunade answered "ohhhhh." After another 3 minutes of talking Naruko shouted "ARE WE ALMOST DONE HERE? I CAN'T HOLD THIS FOR MUCH LONGER." "Yes we're done. Now get out of my office." Tsunade half yelled. Naruko got the floor with a bang as she fell over. "I'm out!" She yelled as she jumped out the window with my dad close behind. Sakura just rolled her eyes and walked out of the office and we followed. When we got outside we found the twins waiting for us. "Kakashi sensei told us to meet in the usual spot. So we should start to head over there now." My old man said "Naruko, wanna race?" She just gave him the are you dumb look and got in a ready position. Then the two of them took off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am writing this on my phone so updates will be slow. Sorry not sorry I'm lazy 😋