Naruko's Life

10 days Later

I was sitting in my office doing paperwork and Bee was goofing off in the corner when I heard a knock. "Come in." I said very board knowing it was probably someone wanting to go on a mission. But to my surprise a leaf shinobi walked in holding a little pink bundle.

"Is that her?" I ask with shock clear in voice. "Yes, sir. This is Naruko. She is not even 2 weeks old." I walked up to the leaf ninja and she handed her to me. I looked at the little pink bundle and inside was a peacefully sleeping baby girl with blond hair. I know Bee was looking at her too because I could see tears of joy coming out from underneath his sunglasses. I knew he fell in love with her too.

"Well Bee, is she going to be our little sister?" the moment the words left my mouth he started nodding his head spasticity.

6 months later
I was in my office playing with the now 6 month old Naruko. She's so cute. Suddenly there was a lot of loud knocking. I opened the door to find someone panting heavily. "What is it now?" I asked slightly mad I had to leave Naruko. "Sir...*panting* Sir... the the two tails... the two tails jinjuriki is dying!"  "WHAT!" "She has a disease that the doctor said is going to kill her." "How long till it does?" "3 weeks. Tops." "Ok, so we need to find a need to find a new jinjuriki." "That's not the problem sir." "Than what is the problem?" "The fact that there is only one person who is both a match and has enough chakra to suppress it." "Well, we have one person that's good enough. Who is it?"

All the person did was turn his head so he was now looking at Naruko. "No." "But sir she's the only match who can hold the two tails." "your telling me that a 6 month old child has more chakra than most adults here?" "Yes sir. She has immense chakra reserves." "I guess we have no choice than."

End Flashback