Kiddnapped

It's been a few weeks now and I'm so bored. I didn't notice how much weird stuff Naruko and my dad seem to find themselves in. Maybe that's how they keep themselves entertained. I mean usually I'd play video games but they haven't been invented yet.

Right now I'm sitting with Sakura. Yesterday she tried to cheer me up by putting her very short hair in pigtails. But like I said her hair was way too short it didn't even go into pigtails.

Even if her hair did it was nowhere near Naruko's hip length hair. And that's when it's up I wonder how long it will be if she didn't have it in up? Hum.

I was slowly falling of sakura's couch when I heard a knock at scared me and I fell of the couch onto my face. Sakura was on a small D class mission and her parents were gone so it was up to me to greet the person.

When I opened to door I found an out of breath Sakura. "Hey Sakura, shouldn't you still be on your mission, also why didn't you just open the door with your key?" I ask.

"No time to explain come with me!" she practically yelled in my face grabbing my hand. Then next thing I know I'm trying now to die as we run across town to who knows where and Sakura still as yet to release my hand.

We arrived in Tsunade's office, I was expecting the regular bad ass Tsunade but when I open the door I find Tsunade trying to hold back the tears with Sakura soon following.

"What happened why are you both crying?" I ask. "Nar...*Sniff*... Naruko's...*sniff* Naruko's been kidnapped!" Tsunade managed to stutter out.

"WHAT! How! By who!I thought she was training in some secret valley or something?!" I practically yelled. "I don't know the specifics but I do know Naruko was take by the Akatsuki." Tsunade said still trying to hold back tears.

"WHAT! The AKATSUKI!" I yelled again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. How was break? I still have a bit of writers block so this took me all break to finally write this 😩. I've been trying