Mom!

I nodded and then looked around Aunt Sakara must have walked off and Naruko and my dad were now walking back towards us. Crap... how am I going to explain this.
"So does this mean I win." Naruko said just as they reached were my and Himawari were. "Yes, fin you win this time." Naruko then smiled then looked at us. "Hey Boruto, who is this?" She asks her head tilted slightly. "And where did Sarada go?" My dad asked. "Well...you see..." Then Himawari cut me off. "You see Sarada decided to go back home to see her family and I wanted to see my big brother so I came here." She said giving them her cutest smile.

"Alright." Naruko said still confused. "I feel hyper so I'm gonna start doing things." My dad said walking off.  "OK, bye. Just be back by 3. And if you break your leg again I'll break your face." Naruko Yelled at him. "Well looks like I'm in charge again." She said with a smile. "Oh no." I say

"What? I'm not gonna go doing crazy stuff again." She said. The whole time she was talking Himawari was staring at her. "Look that was a one time thing that I've been wanting to do since I got in this village. Now come on let's go." she said as she stated to walk off. "Boruto." Himawari said while grabbing the sleeve of my shirt. "Is she really our aunt?" "From what I can tell she is dad's twin, they act quite the same."

We were walking through town when I suddenly lost sight of Naruko. I was about to go into panic mode when I saw her again. I grabbed Himawari's hand and walked toward her. Then I saw she was talking to someone. "Wow! I didn't know Naruto had a twin sister." The person talking to her had a small white dog on his head and had red lines on his face. Then I looked around a little more and I saw a younger version of my mom.

Her face was very red. I really wanted to find out what my mom was like as a teenager. I walk up to the group with Himawari. "Hey can you back away from my face. You have dog breath." Naruko said as she turned her face. The she noticed us and smiled. "Hey have you guys met Boruto and Himawari? Naruto and me are in charge of them while their in the village." So that was her plan. She was going to escape Kiba by using us. "Hi." Himawari said with a smile walking right up to the teen version of my mom.

"Hello." Mom stuttered out. Then she looked closer of Himawari. "Do you have the byakugan?" "Yep, my momma is from the Hyuga clan." I tensed when they started talking about this. One slip of the tongue and  our cover is blown. "Sorry but I have to pull her away. We were told to see lady Tsunade." I say grabbing Himawari and walking away. I then watched as Kiba walked back up to my aunt. "Sorry guys I'm in charge of them sooo... bye!" She said as she ran after us.