Twins!

This is the outfit the Naruko will be wearing that way the twins aren't all matching ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We walked for 5 minutes before we got to an apartment complex. We followed Sakura up to the second floor and stopped on the last door with a poster of the hidden leaf symbol on it. She knocked politely on the door. When no one answers she started to bang on the door. "Come on, I know you're in there." She shouts just as the door opened. The door blocked my vision of the person, but Sarada was on the other side of the door and her eyes got really big.  "Sakura, do you know what time it is?" Said the person behind the door. Their voice was really graggy and made it so I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl. "Yeah it's 3:14." "Ok let me rephrase that. How many days have I been in the village?" The voice said sleepily "2." Sakura shot back. Suddenly Whoever started to shaking Sakura. "2 days! We walked for 3 day straight! No sleep! So tired!" The person yelled and stopped shaking Sakura. "Look ok we have a mission. We have to protect these kids." "Yeah right you probably just want me to babysit for you."  The person then leaned over to grab the door handle and of a bit I saw a chunk of blonde. Then they slammed the door in Sakura's face.

"Grrrrrrr. I Hate you sometimes." Sakura said aloud. "Come on, let's go back to my house." We started walking again. But than Sakura spun around "sorry I never introduced myself. I'm Sakura. And your names are?" "Oh I'm Boruto." I say "And I'm Sarada." "Nice to meet you." Sakura said and started walking again.

Time skip next day.

We were now back in the hokage's office waiting for the rest of team 7. What was taking my dad and uncle Sasuke so long? Then again I am interested to see my dad when he was a teenager.  We sat there for a good 15 minutes before someone came flying through the open window and hit the corner of Lady Tsunade's desk with their feet in the air. "Ow..." a blonde girl with waist length hair in high ponytails said. She also had ocean blue eyes and 3 whisker marks on each side of her face. She looked almost like dad. "That was smooth." Said a sarcastic voice from the window.I look over to see the teen version of my stupid old man sitting in the window. The girl stood up and puffed out her cheeks muttering something like "you pushed me." And "your gonna get some payback later." Tsunade rolled her eyes. "Boruto, Sarada, these are the twins. Naruto And Naruko." She said pointing at the two people arguing in the window.