🎵Twenty-seven

"Can't sleep?"

Yoongi turned his head on his side and saw Jungkook with eyes barely open wrapped with a blanket around him.

"Yeah" Was Yoongi's only answer.

He can't sleep a wink so he decided to just stay in the living area, hoping for sleep to creep in.

He just can't wait to see her.

Yoongi is lying on the sofa so Jungkook sat on the armchair.

"You, why aren't you sleeping? Kids should go to sleep."

"Hyung, I'm not a kid anymore, stop treating me like one." Jungkook whined.

Yoongi chuckled and cleared his throat. "You are. Atleast to us."

"I'm going to surpass you all, just watch me. "

"Yes, yes." Yoongi said just to dismiss the topic already. He stood up and looked at Jungkook. "Coffee?"

"Just milk hyung. I'll just go to the restroom."

Yoongi nod his head and went to the kitchen. He checked the time, he sighed, he saw that it was only 12 in the midnight.

He was pouring hot water on the cups when Jungkook just appeared by the door breathing heavily.

"What happened?" What's with him all of a sudden?

"A-a ghost- a girl in white... A-a-appeared at the doorstep. " Jungkook explained stuttering while pointing towards the front door.

Yoongi frowned. A ghost?

"Hey that's rude, ghost you mean. I'm too pretty to be called a ghost." An unfamiliar voice said.

Jungkook turned his head towards the voice and his eyes widen. "G-ghost-" even before he could shout, a girl reached out to him and covered his mouth.

"Shut up will you? You'll wake up the island. You're so loud for a guy. I'm alive."

Jungkook nod his head meaning that he understood what she said, the girl only let him go then.

"I was just shocked because you looked really scary when I saw you at the door, you're wearing a white dress
and your hair is even wet, who won't get scared with that?" Jungkook countered. "Who are you anyway?"

Yoongi who was only watching them all this time finally spoke, "How about you get her a towel first?"

"Ah, right." Jungkook said and went back to the restroom to get a towel.

The girl turned to Yoongi and smiled, it was a not-so-welcoming smile.

Did he do something wrong to her?

"Milk?" He offered.

The girl turned to the cup on the table and walked towards the table and took the cup.

Yoongi and the girl sat down facing each other not saying a word when Jungkook arrived carrying a towel handing it to her immediately.

Jungkook noticed that there was only two cups on the table. "Hey, where's my milk?"

"Just make one for yourself." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed helplessly and went to the kitchen counter to get a cup for himself. After sitting down, the girl just talked then.

"My name is Yeri, Wendy unnie's sister."

***

Wendy looked around the university and can't help but smile, it's still the same. Memories crept to her like it was yesterday, too bad it's the last time that she'll go there.