🎵twenty-two

A/n

I'm back :) enjoy <3

***

"What are you doing here holed up here in your studio?"

Yoongi looked up from the organ to the door where Hobi is standing leaning on the side of the door.

"Hey." Yoongi said and went back to what he was doing.

Hobi walked towards the couch behind Yoongi and sat down then observed his friend who's seriously concentrating on the keys of the organ.

He always know how passionate his friend is about music but not to a woman. He always see him as the serious and practical type of a guy who considers women as his foes since he hasn't seen his mother for a long time after she left him and his father.

After Wendy left, Yoongi hasn't talk much though he's still the same, it's just that sometimes when he's together with his them, he'd just suddenly stop then realize he's with them.

Hobi realized himself he didn't love his bestfriend as much as Yoongi did. Wendy was right, he didn't want to lose his best friend either. Especially when she stood in front them without Yoongi, it proved that she really loves him. She gave them the recorder itself where she said the three words to him. As for the break up, it goes without saying since it was the dare.

"I hope all of you find your true happiness... not base solely on dares that gives you temporary joy."

She said it to them with a smiling face, her face was clear and with no hints of mocking intention, just pure sincerity. It left the six of them hanging.

It's been six months since Wendy was gone, she was like a wind that just passed by and now there's no trace left of her.

Hobi looked around Yoongi's studio and noticed a small box wrapped with a ribbon on a corner of one of the shelves. It was like an unopened gift.

From Wendy? Why didn't he opened it?

Hobi's gaze turned back at Yoongi again, unaware of what his friend just saw. Looking at him now, he looks a like shell, firm and strong outside but inside, empty.

"Say, why don't we go outside and get some air? You look so pale you'd pass as a ghost." He's like a ghost who didn't took a bath for a week.

Hobi instantly fell on the back rest when Yoongi looked at him with a deadly stare.

"See? see? You're eyes has dark circles! You're scary man, come on let's eat, my treat."

But instead of standing up, Yoongi just continued on playing.

Hobi sighed out of defeat then stood up walking towards Yoongi tapping him by the shoulder.

"Let's go. I need to tell you something. It's important."

"Doesn't matter, go eat by yourself."

"Even if it's about her?"

Yoongi stopped playing, his fingers on the keys, Hobi saw his eyes who were lifelessly staring at nowhere earlier sparked a little, it was a flicker of hope. Hobi knew he got his friend's attention.

Yoongi looked up to him. "What..." Yoongi started, his heart in his throat. "What about her?"

Hobi smiled ear to ear. Yoongi is like an emotionless moving human but the mention of her, his voice suddenly became full of emotion.

"Let's eat first then I'll tell you."

Yoongi sighed lazily but stood up and took his jacket from his chair and followed Hobi outside, he was surprised by the sudden light of the sun that he had to close his eyes. Just what time is it already?

Yoongi followed Hobi at the near restraurant and they both sat face to face waiting for their order.

"Now tell me." Yoongi said impatiently but Hobi just gave him a sly grin.

"Later when we're done."

Hobi thought Yoongi will push him but it was a sight to see that he just waited silently. They both ate their food without talking after they are done Hobi sat straight.

"First, you need a bath."

"Wha-" Hobi cut him off.

"Second, You need to go back to the university and pass all your requirements cause you're a graduating student."

"So-" Yoongi is about to be pissed when Hobi cut him off again.

"Third, you can now look for her."

"Shit- What?" Yoongi was ready to lash Hobi with cusses when he stopped after hearing what he said.

Hobi grinned. "Yeah, thanks to me, now you can find your cinderella."

yoongi gaped at him surprised. "H-how? Why? I thought..."

"I thought so too, with all the agreement and the parents thing. I negotiated with my parents." Hobi confessed. "I took it upon myself to try if I could, I didn't know it will work, My classes were not all for nothing. I think I'll do well in the business industry."

"What did you say to them then?" Yoongi asked, curious. "And why did you do this?" As far as he's concerned, Hobi likes Wendy.

"Well... what can I do? My two friends' love are on the line, it was no-brainer for me."

Yoongi palmed his face, mixed emotions dwell inside him. He's happy and yet sad for him and his friend.

Yoongi looked up to Hobi "Thank you bro, you don't know how much what you did mean to me. I thought..." he choked. "I'll never be able to see her again."

Seeing Yoongi's misty eyes made Hobi smiled. His friend didn't know he actually doubted his self if he should give up on her even if he just found her as a friend because Wendy is truly a good woman, it's not hard to love her at all.

You did a good job Hobi. Are there other girls like Wendy nowadays anyway? Hobi internally chuckled, as if.

Now that Yoongi can finally look for Wendy again, he can finally breath and find his love. He saw his reflection on Hoseok's shades.

I do really need to take a bath.

But first, he asked what Hobi did.

***

A/n

Hobi, you're the man :* Sorry for the delayed UD, I had some technical issues but it's fixed now :)