🎵three

A/N

Power up is bop! <3

enjoy :)

***

Wendy and Joy were together that day. They were planning when to go to the noraebang while eating in the cafeteria.

"Joy, actually I'm curious about something..." Wendy said carefully. Joy nodded so she continued. "You're really pretty and smart, don't you have a boyfriend?"

Joy giggled. "You're really curious? Your face looks weird." she pointed at Wendy's determined face.

Wendy nodded continously, she's so curious. Just look at Joy, she's hard working and nice but she noticed that Joy doesn't talk about guys nor does shoe notice if she likes someone.

Joy looked down, a smile forming on her lips. When she looked up she was biting her lips.

"Actually, a guy asked me out." She admitted.

Wendy almost jumped out on her seat when Joy said that. She was shocked so she put her hand over mouth.

"jinjja?" Joy nodded bashfully. Joy is popular among the guys after all!

"But I'm scared... that's why I put up a wall infront of him."

Wendy frowned. "Why?"

"If you see him you'll understand. He's too much to handle for me, that's why I agreed to just date him for one time." Joy said holding her point finger up.

Wendy put her hand around Joy's point finger to give her encouragement. "You can do it!"

Joy smiled at her. "I can do it!"

They continued eating their food when shadows shroud over them. Wendy and Joy looked up and saw that it was none other than Jin with Jimin and Yoongi behind him.

Wendy's face turned sour as well as Yoongi's but even if Yoongi don't try, his face already shows that he's not pleased about seeing her there. He remembered the dare, if he back out from it then he have to face the consequences which certainly he won't.

The only chair left was infront of the fat girl so he had no choice but to sit down in front of her.

"I'm glad that you're eating today." Jin said to Joy happily, he remembered the girl beside Joy, the one that they chose to do the dare. He still doesn't know what Yoongi's plan is so Jin just focused on Joy. The problem is Jimin, he tends to forget faces of people he just saw once.

Joy rolled her eyes and continued eating her food. "People are looking here." She said to Jin. "There are other tables in there, why here?" She whispered twitching her mouth but Jin just grinned.

"Ah, meet my friends, Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi, Jimin, meet Joy."

Jimin craned his neck towards Joy. "She doesn't look Joyful though."

Joy glared at Jimin and continued eating her food. She hasn't encountered Jin's friends, it was her first time.

Jin sadly asked Joy. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

Joy sighed. "Wendy meet Jin, Jin meet Wendy." She said not too enthusiastically. She doesn't want Wendy to get acquianted with Jin.

She looked at Wendy and gave her a signal that it's him. Wendy nodded, she realized now what Joy meant when she said that the guy is too much for her to handle, he's too forward and sensitive. On the other hand, the guy infront of her is entirely the opposite. Cold, distant and... lonely.

She doesn't know why but she felt like her heart just reached out to him when she realized that. There must be things that he just keep on himself, things that he never told anyone. At first, she thought that it was only for a moment but everytime they cross paths, she realized that his loneliness isn't temporary, it was etched on his heart. He must've been hurt greatly to put a wall around him.

Wendy doesn't care anymore if he's angry at her or what that's why she's just going to continue being herself.

She smiled brightly at him and gave him a piece of meat. "I'm the one who cooked it."

They didn't notice it but Yoongi was quite surprised when the girl infront of him just smiled. He didn't know that she could actually smile so brightly, like everything around her became clear. He almost thought that she's cu- what? what was he supposed to think? c-cute? No, he didn't! She's just a fat girl for him and nothing else.

Yoongi internally shook his head and concentrated eating his food.

Wendy warmly stared at Yoongi. Little by little, she's starting to figure him out.

"When are we going to have our date anyway? It's been a week." Jin asked Joy who's looking down on her food. "Perhaps... Are you going back to your word? you can't do that." Jin said pouting but looking sad.

An idea came to his mind when he saw Yoongi. "If you're uncomfortable, you can bring your friend along and I'll bring one."

Joy turned to Wendy. "Is it okay if I bring you along?"

Wendy thought for a moment and asked. "Where?"

It was Joy's turn to think. Ever since she came to the city, there's a  place she'd like to go. So without asking Jin she said,

"Amusement Park."

Jin smiled. He was thinking about a romantic date on a high place with a beautiful view but since Joy is the boss, he will comply to any of her wishes.

"Okay, that's settle then." Jin turned to Yoongi. "You're coming."

Yoongi who never said anything since they sat on the table gaped at Jin.

"You're kidding."

Jin smirked. "Yes, I'm not."

Yoongi knew he have to make the girl fall inlove with him but he's not that enthusiastic, he's planning to make the dare drag on longer and let his friends be the one to gave up, they never said that there's a deadline anyway.

Yoongi sighed and looked at the girl who was just talking with Happy-- err Joy -_- atleast the meaning still the same right?

No matter how he looks at her, he still found her fat. And just when he was about to say that, she suddenly smiled making Yoongi stopped a heartbeat. Even if that bright smile wasn't meant for him, it still unknowingly affected him.

Yoongi internally shook his head. Why is this happening to him? That's crazy.

Ah hell. Do I really have to go?

***

see you next update ^^