🎵eleven

Joy opened her eyes and tried to get up but her head ached all of sudden, she lied down on the soft bed again.

"ahh..." She gripped her hair because it hurts so much.

She heard someone getting inside.

"You're awake? Have some of this soup first."

Joy tried to get up even though her head still ached.

"Wendy?.. Why are you here? Where are we?" Joy asked looking around. She just realized that she's inside a very beautiful house. The interior is very sophisticated with Blue and white color schemes. There were touches of Silver and glasses everywhere. Even the head board of the bed goes up to the ceiling.

Wendy smiled. "My home."

Joy's eyes widen, for sure her mouth is wide open as well. "Y-your house?" She didn't knew that Wendy's family is well off. "You're so humble."

Wendy shake her head still smiling. "It's nothing. No matter how big our house is if the inside is empty, it's useless. I'm not that happy here." No one's there except her with two maids since her parents are at the abroad for business trips.

Joy looked at her, she suddenly felt sad for her because what she said was true.

"Well, it's not as bad as my sister's though, she's practically alone because she was sent abroad to study."

Joy smiled and inched closer to Wendy so she could hug her. "It's okay. You can have me here if you want sometimes, I'll accompany you." She broke the hug and looked at her. "We can have a slumber party." Joy and her friends in high school liked to have slumber parties in each other's houses. Even though she was a silent girl she made few friends in high school.

Wendy's eyes went wide. "Really?" She never had a slumber party before.

Joy nodded smiling at her. It was ironic, because her who is poor, has experienced many things a normal teenager would unlike Wendy who's already well off but got no experience to such things. It made her love her friend more.

"How did I get here anyway?" She remembered that she was drinking with Taehyung...

"Ah... your co-worker brought you here." Wendy said. "Here, have some soup first then you can take a shower, the bathroom's there." she pointed to a corner. "I prepared some of my sister's clothes because mine's too big."

"I can wear yours though." It's not like she's conscious of what she wears or something.

"It's a waste if you conceal your body." Wendy said shamelessly but it was true.

Joy slapped her arm slightly. "Yah!" She got embarassed all of a sudden.

Wendy then just laughed at her.

She had no class and work that day so she spent the day with Wendy in her home. Wendy toured her around the house and taught her how to bake in their wide kitchen.

Around mid afternoon, they went to the university together because Wendy had class that day.

They said goodbye infront of the cafe where Joy works and when she was just about to go inside, she saw Jin leaning on the wall just beside the door, hands in his pockets and head down on the ground.

Joy was taken aback that she took a step back. She remembered why she got drunk last night, because of the guy infront of her. Why is he here? Isn't he supposed to be with her sister? She actually wanted to shout at him and demand an explanation but it's not like they are dating anyway, what right does she have? She can't even get angry at her sister because she can't even compare herself to her.