DISCLAIMER!

Hullo new readers!

It's been a while since I revisited this book! I just wanted to make a couple of points you should know before starting this book:

I wrote this when I was a teenager
I was still in high school when I started GKBK and honestly just putting down all my crazy ideas online. My writing wasn't the best and there's some pretty cringe parts/impossible parts haha. Sorry about that!

Plot holes
Yes I am fully aware somethings do not add up. I would write rapidly and release chapters, without always checking previous chapters.

This book is NOT EDITED
I have not edited most chapters of this book. There may be some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Everything is not Islamically correct or checked
Please be aware that a lot of the things my characters do are not islamically correct, nor are they appropriate, and nor would I or anyone around me behave that way. It is a fictional universe, and should not be taken as an authority for anything.

Copyright
It came to my attention that there was a copy cat out there. I humbly ask any readers and writers not to copy my work, as this was something very original and very dear to me. If you come across something similar, keep it to yourself. If it's an exact copy, I don't want my readers bashing that person. If you wish to express your dislike, do it in a constructive and gentle way.

That's all from me! Thank you for being here and for giving this book a chance. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it!