Chapter 21 (Unknown)

Note: wink wink heheh. I hope this unknown person is going to create a bit of suspense!

I tied my hair back swiftly as the red ford approached. The juice stand was decked with Chaplin's Juice cartons of every flavor that were quickly disappearing off the shelves. It was end of school time so there was a lot of rush everywhere. No doubt "fundraiser for NF girls volleyball" was an attractive spot for customers, especially boys.

And Badr AbdulQadir was no exception.

It also helped that the stall was outside a popular Cedochi hangout, Fankour Bar.
"Tracy, could you take my spot for a minute?" I called over all the noise. Tracy complied, quickly taking my place. I went out the back and quickly reapplied my lipstick and mascara, then put one award winning smile and re-entered just as Badr sauntered over to the counter.

I had to admit. He was hot. Really, really hot.

He was tall, lean, wearing a white t-shirt under a black leather (not that greasy shiny kind) and jeans. Shades were pulled over his eyes and his hair looked amazingly styled. The unshaven kind of look topped it all off.
Damn
What a shame.
I stepped up to receive him and he gave me a lazy smile, "any flavor will do"
He said, taking out a wad of cash.
"Aww!" I exclaimed sweetly, "I'll give you limited edition Chaplin's raspberry fizz lemonade!" I bent down and withdrew it from the bag he couldn't see. He took the bottle without a second glance and handed me the cash.
"Anything for a good cause" he replied with grin, and I could swear he winked.
He was attractive, so so so attractive. And badass.
How awesome would it have been if he was a member of Buria, instead of those scumbag Cedochi?!
I liked that underlying dangerous edge to him. He was bad boy all around.

I watched intently as Badr took a swig of the juice as he walked into the bar, dragging a finger across his wet lips.

It was done. Badr had taken in one sip of the poison, only a few more should do the trick.
I smiled.
Ethan was going to be avenged.