Thirty

"End the call Taylor"

She looks down and picks it up ending it.

"Now Tell me Why do you have his number? and get straight to the point!"

"Trust me it's not what you think..." she says walking up to me and standing in front of me.

"He got my number of Chase because he wanted to ask me what you like to do? For ideas on your birthday"

"So Why was he face timing you?"

"I don't know maybe because he couldn't get ahold of you on your phone I've never face timed him before check" she hands me her phone but I don't take it.

"I trust you" I sigh

She pulls me in to a hug

"Good"

~

Once I got home Chase came over I decided I didn't want to be alone. Us being childish made a fort in my living room. We got snacks and sat on the blankets while White Chicks was on. I grabbed my iPad and chase took my brothers iPad then we both played Fortnite.

"Beat your ass again!" He shouts and I roll my eyes

"Language Chase" I hear my dads voice outside of our fort.

"Your mad about my language but not your daughters fort?" He says popping his head out threw a cushion.

"Well I'm mad about your language and both of your art skills" he says while pointing and laughing at our fort.

"Dad you know you couldn't do this" I giggle from inside

"I will knock it over"

"I wouldn't do that if I was you"

"Why not?"

"Because your tv will go with it"

"Well if it does you best had hope you go with it to" he says and I pop my head threw a cushion tasing my eyebrows

"Really dad? How immature!" I scoff and he laughs

"I'll be in my room packing for my trip I'm leaving tonight hun so I love you" he says and walks over pecking my cheek.

"Love you dad" I say and he makes his way up the stairs.

"Ella your getting a call!"

"Is it off Ethan, my dad, Ally or Taylor?"

"No"

"Leave it then" I shrug

"You really doing this?"

"I don't feel like talking to him right now!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know Chase leave me alone about it!"

~

A week went by my dad had been on a business trip so I dragged my ass to school all weak wearing jumpers, joggers and my hair being in a messy button.

Jason messaged and called but I didn't answer, I tried but thought to much that the calls would end or I would leave my phone in the side and forget about the messages.

I got home to my brother Ethan yelling and smashed glass all over the floor. There was empty and half drank beer bottles everywhere. I looked to see more in the fridge and on the counter.

I entered the living room where Ethan was yelling at my dad. My dad was half asleep knocked out on the couch with a beer in his hand. Ethan was yelling at him and Ally came walking down the stairs.

"Ethan you ready to go?" She says and I gulp

"Where are you guys going?"

"Home!"

"Where's that?"

"Washington"

"How could you?"

"The tables have turned now Ella we are looking out for ourselves because mom and dad have both done us all bad"

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Well you best had hope social services don't find out if you don't want to move!" Ethan says and they leave.

They really gonna do me like that?

I looked at my dad and sighed.

I turned away making my way to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bag. I grabbed beer bottle after beer bottle and put them in the bag then placing it by the door once finished. I then grabbed more plastic bags and once I was done there was three plastic bags.

"Dad?.... Dad!" I say shaking him

"What?"

"Why are you like this?"

"Will you fuck of!"

"Excuse you"

"I'm busy"

"What sleeping? Aren't you meant to be working!"

"No because I don't have a fucking job"

"What? Why?"

"Your mom is what happened just fuck off your just like her"

Ouch

I wiped away my tear and stood in his way

"Are you at least going to order food?"

"No" he says and closes his eyes

I walk to the door and grab the bags taking them out to the trash. I then walk back in and grab my car keys.

Once I got in my car my phone began to ring and I didn't realise I was crying until my voice cracked when I spoke.

"Hello"

"Ella you answered... wait!....What's wrong?"
Jason's voice echos threw my car

"Nothing I'm sick"

"You sure? Y...."

"Yes I'm fine"

"Can we talk tonight on the phone without you ending it?"

"No"

"What?

"I can't I will call you soon" I say and quickly end the call.

I guess I do need to talk to him.

Fuck it, I took a left turn instead of going to get food I ended up outside a big white and grey building.

Mistakes  * Jason Waud  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें