Fourteen

I grabbed my shorts and T-shirt sliding them on and grabbed my sandals slipping them on as well. After I did so I slipped on my sunglasses and pushed them up to my hair then grabbing my phone and running down the stairs.

I reached the door to see my mom standing with her baby.

"Where are you going?"

"Out" I say while opening the door

"Don't you want to meet Tyler" she points to the baby and I make a face

"That hideous thing" I laugh and slam the door behind me.

I start walking down the road and reach Maddie's house.

I knocked and she opened the door groaning "ugh I only got in four hours ago"

"Let's go" I giggle

"One sec" she says running up the stairs

"Hurry up" I shout

After she's finished throwing clothes on we leave her house. We decided to go to the beach and the peer. It was hot so we was meeting up with a few friends we had that lived in Washington.

We got to the peer and the music was blasting as there was people walking round in summer clothes because of the warm weather. Me and Maddie met with our friends Sophia and Emma.

Me and Emma ran to the Walters which was a ride that son in circles with neon light and music blasting, it's basically like tea cups but faster, a lot faster.

We took our seats and then convinced Maddie and Sophia to get on. I tied my hair in a loose bobble so it would be out my face and then the ride started. It span and we danced we raised our hands as the music blasted.

The ride stopped and we got off going on a few more and then decided to get some food, we sat down and got some chips. I grabbed my slushy and payed the cashier sitting back down.

We talked while eating and then decided to walk down the beach as it was getting dark.

"Of course your here" I laugh as Jason's arms wrap around me from behind.

"Came to see my favourite girl" he smiles

"How did you even know where I was?" I raise my eyebrows at him as we keep walking and he points to Maddie.

"Your a stalker" I roll my eyes

"I'm not I'm just making sure your safe" he perks and Maddie, Sophia and Emma sat on the beach.

I went to sit by them but Jason gently pulled my arm.

"What?"

"Can we talk? Alone?" He asks and I nod as he drags me far but not to far.

We sit down and Jason lays his jacket out behind me so we both lay back in the sand looking at the stars.

"What do you want to talk about?" I say and bite my lip

"About... um so you know when you was asking me why I was angry?"

"Yes"

"Well I figured it out... I mean like I don't think I was so much angry more jealous I just didn't want people to be kissing you"

"Why not?"

He just looked at me in my eyes and then they looked down at my lips our faces got closer until I felt a weight hit my body.

I turned around to see Emma, Sophia and Maddie jumping on me.

"Ow you guys are squishing me" I groan and they giggle so I playfully slap them and push them off.

"Anyway What are you guys doing?" They ask

"Sleeping!" I groan and push Emma. She lands in fronts of me and lays next to me as the two other girls lay next to her.

"Imagine if we was stars" Sophia says

"I am a star" I giggle

"A deformed star" she laughs and I flip her off.

"How about we go home?" Sophia says and I nod.

The girls walk ahead and me and Jason walk behind.

"Do you want to come to my house?" Jason says fiddling with his hands.

"Yeh" I say wrapping my hand in his and he smiled.

"Guys I'm going with Jason" I shout and the nod putting there thumbs up.

We get to his truck and sit for a second.

"I'm sitting in Jason Waud's car about to be at Jason Waud's house" I laugh and he just stares at me with an idiotic smile on his face.

I wrap my hand in his but he pulls away from my hand and wraps his around my wrist pulling me on his lap.

He wraps his arms around my waist and smashes his lips against mine, for a second I didn't know what to do but then decided to kiss him back.