Seven

"How long till you go home?" I say jumping on the couch

"One week, I have school" Jason says

"Oh" I gulp.

"I will see you tomorrow, amusement park remember?" He says and I nod pulling him in a hug.

"Goodbye Jason" I wave him off

"Bye" he smiles and I close the door as he walks off.

"Taylor?" I shout and hear her screaming.

I run up the stairs and in to my room.

"Why are you screaming?" I shout.

Her head shoots to mine and she jumps off the bed squealing.

"No reason just happy" she shrugs and I roll my eyes not questioning.

"So Jason?" She begins

"There's nothing there he leaves in a week anyway"

"You guys seem close though?"

"Well we are but he lives in Washington, Taylor I can't like him because it will just hurt me" I shrug and yawn as I sit down on my bed.

"Well I mean if it's meant to be..." she giggles and I lightly slap her cheek making her swat me.

~~~
The next morning I took a shower and blow dried my hair then curling it after. I then pulled on black ripped jeans, a yeezus your jumper and a black pair of Jordan's.

I grabbed my makeup and put on fake eyelashes and some lip gloss.

"Ell?" I hear a knock and open the door.

"Me and Jake are heading out, Elizabeth so lock the door when you leave" Ally says and I nod.

I grab my phone and everything else I need following my sister out the house and locking it.

"Do you think you could give me a ride?" I ask her and she nods.

I get in the car and on the way we pick Taylor up, driving to Chase's.

Once we get there I swing the door wide open and walk in sitting on the couch.

"Don't tell me that's you" I hear a familiar voice.

"Don't tell me that's you" I mimic and jump up

"Ella!...are you coming six flags?" Payton asks and pulls me in a hug.

"Yeh i am little bro" I giggle as he pokes my stomach.

"Ella!" I hear once again another familiar voice.

"Chase" not my Chase, not my Chase Keith but Chase Hudson.

I pulled him in a hug.

"Looking like an E-boy" I nod as does he

"Boo" someone shouts from behind me and I jump smacking them hard.

"Ouch" Will groans

"Sorry forget William Miller has to have the perfect body for modelling" I tease and he laughs while pushing me on the couch and tickling me.

"Tayson help me!" I shout when I see him walking past.

He runs behind William and kicks his leg leaving them two play fighting while I ran in to the other room.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water scanning ever body in the room.

Josh and mark Where by the sink talking.

Sam and Mychael where at the counter.

Luca, Yousif and Jackson where running threw the hallways causing trouble.

Brendan, Joe and Chase came out one of the rooms and started fighting with Luca, Yousif and Jackson.

So the only two other boys here that I haven't seen are Tyler and Jason.

"Hey Chase?" I said taping his shoulder.

"Yeh?" He says pulling away from the other guys

"Have you like invited any girls?"

"Yeh you, Taylor and and a few others but your welcome to tell some other people to come" he says and I nod.

I made a few calls and asked if chase had told them a few said yes but they was busy, well most but other said they was on there way.

I sat down by Taylor as she was on her phone on the couch.

"What's up?" She asks

"Nothing where just waiting on Greg Marks, Connor Finnerty, Lexi Jayde, Sophia Birlem, Indiana, Lily Chee and Maddie Lewis" I sigh and roll my eyes.

"That's a lot of people" she giggles as do I and lean my head on her lap.

I open my instagram as Taylor pulls strands of my hair and I make a noise if she tugs to hard.

"Ow Taylor" I say swatting her and she rolls her eyes.

"Were here" voices come from the door.