Eight

I ran to the door and me and Sophia jumped in a hug.

Then Lexi, Indiana, Lily, Maddie and Taylor joined in so it was just a big girl group hug.

"No hugs for me? I see how it is" Connor says and I roll my eyes walking over and wrapping my arms around him.

"And a kiss?" He smirks and I lightly slap his cheek then flip him off.

"Chase" I whine I wrap my arm over his shoulder.

"Yes best friend?" He says wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

"Can we go now?" I ask

"Yeh"

"Okay I'm in your car!" I giggle like a child and run to the cars.

Everyone starts walking out and separating in cars, all the girls go in one car except me because that fills up one and since I'm best friends with Chase it makes sense to go with him.

Chase got in the front and so did Payton, leaving me Jason and Brendan in the back. Brendan got in then so did I and Jason opens the door to my side.

"Ell I can't fit in the middle" Jason says and I just laugh at him.

"Ell do I have to move you?" He laughs while pushing me over.

"Ell?" Payton questions

"Yeh it's my nickname for her" he says closing the door and Chase starts driving.

The ride was tiring, the boys was loud and i wanted to punch them in the face.

Payton and Brandon wouldn't stop annoying me by doing little actions by flicking, poking and pushing me.

Jason's pov

We got to the amusement park and I had to wake Ell up because she was sleeping on my shoulder.

"Come on" I say dragging her out the car.

"I am it's just my legs are to lazy" she giggles.

"Your legs aren't lazy! Your lazy" I laugh as does she.

We walked closer to the amusement park but Ell was walking so slow.

"Come here" I say to her and bend down in front of her.

She jumps on my back and everyone starts joining us.

"Aw aren't you guys cute?" Joe teases and Ell smacks the back of his head.

"I'm finally taller than you guys" she giggles and joe whispers something to Brendan.

Around five minutes later after we are threw the gates I put Ell down and Brendan runs over with Joe on his shoulders.

"Who's taller now bitch?" He shouts pointing at Ell who was talking to Sophia and she just flips him off.

After a lot of rides and messing around we all decided to get some food.

Ella's pov

I sat down with my fries and slowly ate them, Indiana sat down next to me and then Jason did the other side.

"So after we have ate we're going to go on the horror ride and then maybe another one if you want to come?" Jason says and I nod.

I feel his hand move from on the bench on to my knee, it slowly moved but stopped at my mid thigh.

I listened to the conversation in front of me, well tried to as Jason's rubbed small circles on my thigh.

After eating Indiana took my rubbish with hers to the trash.

"You coming on this ghost ride?" He asks and I nod. Mostly everyone starts walking towards it and as me and Jason Do his hands grip my waist him basically hugging me while walking.

He was getting close but I mean I can't say feeling him close to me isn't nice it's just I'm confused at this point.

We got to the ride and I got in the cart Jason next to me.

"You know I'll be fine I think as long as there Is no clowns Jay!" I say and he laughs at me.

"Clowns? Your scared of clowns?"

"Yeh it's not funny I always have been, when I was five my mom got me a clown as a surprise on my birthday I cried all day" I giggle.

"If any clowns go near you I'll be here" he laughs and I just roll my eyes.

"You couldn't protect any one" I say as the ride starts moving.

A few people jumped out in costumes at the start but soon it was just the ride going threw different rooms and then at the end it was a mini rollercoaster.

The ride stopped and I didn't realise I was gripping my hand in to Jason's until I moved it away.

We got of the ride and everyone was talking, just like before Jason gripped my waist and wrapped his arms around it but this time he nuzzled his face in to my neck.

"Hey" Maddie says standing in front of me as Lily, Sophia, Conner and Chase Hudson join.

"Hey" I say while biting my lip.

"Have you seen your mom lately?" She asks

"Nope you ask every time it's been awhile anyway why what's she done now?" I shrug

"Nothing actually she's um... she's getting married" she gulps

"She's what?" I say from shock

"She's getti..." I cut her off

"I heard you" I say while biting the inside of my lip.

"Are... are you going to come to the wedding?" She asks

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know I just thought because it's so close and she hasn't told you..."

"Maddie I'll be going with or without an invite"

"Are you coming to Washington? To stay?"

"I will come for awhile soon I just don't know when yet"

"Hasn't she reached out?"

"She's tried to call but she always calls when
I'm busy and I won't ring her back I only answer her calls" I shrug

"Oh well you could always just come down with me, surprise her?"

"Yeh I don't know" I say and feel a hot breath on my neck as Jason pulls his head and arms away.

"You guys ready to go home?" Chase asks while walking over and I nod.

We go to the cars we was in before except Maddie comes with us and sits in the middle. I climb in and sit on her lap.

I stretched and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight" I yawn.

"No please when people sleep they become heavier" she giggles and I roll my eyes.

"Fine" I groan.

I open the door and climb out walking round the car to Payton's door.

"Hey little bro" I say dragging him out and sitting on the seat.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" He asks

"Give me your hand?" I say and he nods.

I pull him in to sit and close the door as we are half sitting on each other.

"Wait lets get comfier" he laughs and stands up leaving me to sit on the chair and he the sits on my lap.

"Yeh much better now I have a million pounds on me!" I chuckle

"Just like a warm blanket" he laughs and I roll my eyes as he moves.