Two

I curled my hair and slide in to black ripped denim shorts with a white shirt and black and white vans with a leather jacket.

"You ready?" Taylor asks and I nod as I grab my phone.

We arrive at Chase's and I decided I don't want to knock. I twisted the door knob, unlocked Chase is just stupid.

I walked in but stopped dead in my tracks making Taylor crash in to me.

"Who are you?" I say to the tall blonde boy.

"My names Jason you?" He raises his eyebrows

"I'm..um" I say looking him up and down but I'm cut off by Taylor walking in front of me.

"Her names Ella, she's Chase's best friend where is he?" Taylor raises her eyebrows.

"I'm here bitches" Chase shout and runs up to me, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Chase I'm going to be sick" I shout smacking his back.

"Oh sorry your a bore!" He says putting me down and I raise my eyebrows giving him a warning.

"Fine! Your not a...." I cut him off by licking his face and the disgust in his face is clear.

"ELLA MAY!" He shouts and I giggle running in to his bedroom locking my self in and turning around to see... Jason.

"You...you was just out there!" I gulp

"You mean Jason was out there? I'm joe you've probably met my twin?" He says and I nod

"I'm uh Ella" I say and he nods as the door bursts open and chase picks me up and throws me back down on the bed then tickling me.

"Okay.... Chase I'm...s..sorry" I say in between breathes.

"You should be" He grins and I roll my eyes as I see more boys walking around his apartment.

How many people are here?

"Ella?" I hear from behind me as I turn around to see a brown tall curly haired boy.

"Tyler" I squeal and jump at him wrapping my arms around him.

"It's been to long" he mumbles in to my neck.

"I know it was like three months ago the last time I saw you" I say pulling away and see Brendan in the corner of my eye running over and then feeling his arms wrap around me.

"Hey curly head" I giggle and mess his hair up.

"Long time no see" he says flicking my hair.

"That's what your twin just said" I say and wiggle my eyebrows

"Are you guys ready to go?" Chase asks walking in the room with five other guys

"Chase do you not have any friends that are girls?" I say and crossed my arms

"Are you calling yourself a man? Because I highly agree" he laughs and I playfully smack his shoulder

"You know what I meant" I scowl and grab Taylor's hand dragging her out the house everyone following behind.

We arrived at a big buildings with neon lights flashing through the windows.

"What is this?" I say

"Well you bore it's a roller ring" Chase says while poking me

I roll my eyes at him as he walks in with Taylor and I walk behind them with the Latarte twins, Jason and Joe.

"Where are you guys from?" I ask joe in our conversation.

"Were from Washington" Jason says as he involves him self in our conversation.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows

"Yeh" Jason says holding the door open for me

"She shocked because she's from Washington" Chase says reading my mind

"Oh when did you move here?" Jason asks

"Um when my parents split up" I say running the back of my neck

"Oh I'm sorry for asking" he says looking at the floor

"No it's fine I lived there up until the age of eight and that's when I moved here and met that dumbass" I say pointing to Chase at the end and hear Jason laugh

"Let get skates" Jason grins
"I don't think I should do this I can't even skate" I giggle as he drags me over to the desk and all our other friends are already skating.

"What size shoe are you?" He asks
"I'm a four" I say taking my shoes of and the man at the desk takes them handing and Jason skates

We sat on a bench and put them on. Jason stood up and went to skate but stopped when I didn't move.

"Are you coming?" He smiles

"Um the problem is I just see myself falling flat on my ass" I furrow my eyebrows and grip the bench.

Jason seemed to be able to skate and he wasn't taking no or anything else for an answer off of me.

He took my hand of the bench and grabbed it in his pulling me up off the bench.

(Chase's apartment at the top)