Seventeen

I climbed back in my car after dropping Ethan off at his friends and went to my moms. This is going to be my first night of sleeping here.

The night I got here I couldn't sleep, then I slept in Jason's now I have to try sleep here. I curled up in the bed and tossed and turned all night.

Then all I heated was screeching down the hall. "Mom!" I shouted "mom you kids!" I shouted again but the screeching continued and she didn't get up.

I walked to Bella's room where the crying became louder and she was curled in a ball crying. "What's wrong?" I sigh while rubbing my face.

"I had a nightmare"

"About what?"

She waited a minute and stared at the floor while answering me.

"Those girls"

"Trust me I'm going to beat them up, go to sleep you'll be fine I'm down the hall if you need me since ours moms a heavy sleeper" I giggle the last part out and she laughs a little to.

"Can I stay in your room?" She asks and my eyes go wide.

"Uh...." I looked around her room and these girls being horrible to her was making me feel extremely bad for her I couldn't just say no.

"Sure" I smile and she runs to my room.

I curled to my pillow and my eyes went heavy.

~

I woke the next morning by someone nudging me.

"How did you get in my house?" I groan

"Your mom let me in" Jason grins

"Okay one second" I say while stretching

I noticed Bella in my bed and realised I let her sleep in here.

"Who's that?" Jason asks

"My little sister" I say but my eyes go wide

"I mean my step sister" I say quicker than I thought I could and Jason lets out a chuckle.

I roll my eyes and nudge Bella.

"Bella"

"Yeh" She says rubbing her eyes

"It's morning, do you have cheer today?"

"No the day after your birthday I have it"

"So in two days?"

"Yep"

"Okay go get dressed" I say and she nods running out my room.

"You guys seem close" Jason says

"Well I picked her up yesterday from cheer and I talked to her more than I usually would" I shrug.

"What do you want to do today?" Jason asks

"Well first I have to pick up my brother from his friends then we can do something"

"You coming with?" I ask while grabbing my keys and he nods

"Wait you have a car?"

"My mom got me it" I smirk

"Oh my god Elizabeth Young has a car everyone stay of the streets!" He laughs and I punch his arm.

"I thought your not allowed to drive until your sixteen"

"Yeh So I'll be able to drive tomorrow" I squeal

"It's your birthday tomorrow?"

"Yes"

"You didn't tell me that"

"I know"

"Why not?"

"Not big on it all" I shrug

"Well I am" he crosses his arms as I pull up to a big house that all guys are sitting out front in.

Ethan runs over and gets in the back.

"You shouldn't be driving!" He groans

"Shut up" I roll my eyes pulling out the road

"Who's this anyway?"

"This is my friend Jason"

"Jason I'm Ethan, Ella's older brother"

"Nice to meet you" Jason says and Ethan nods.

I drop Ethan back of at my moms and then drive to Jason's.

We walk in and go straight to his room.

"Do you want to stay here all day? Or do something else?" Jason asks

"I'm not sure you?"

"We can just stay here" he says and I nod as knocking began on his door.

"Jason are you in there?" A voice calls and the door opens

"Jade what do you want?"

"Mom was asking if you wanted to come the escape room later today, your friend can come to" she says and he nods.

"I'm jade you?"

"Ella" I smile and she hugs me.

"I'll see you later" she says and shuts the door.

"She's annoying" he groans

"That's your sister like you tell me to be nice to my family, you be nice to yours" I laugh and he rolls his eyes.

I jump on his bed and grab his phone. I click on YouTube and watch videos. Jason lays next to me and wraps an arm around my waist and kisses my forehead.

I look away from the video and smile at him making him smile and peck my lips.

"Why are you kissing me?" I giggle feeling giddy.

"Because I love doing it" he grins and I feel my face flush red so I drop Jason's phone on the bed and cover my face with my hands.

Jason grabs my wrists and pulls them away from my face and pulls me on his lap connecting our lips. I ran my fingers threw his hair and his hands played with the waistband on the back of my jeans.

I pulled away from the kiss and Jason leaned his forehead against mine. I didn't understand what was going on between us, but I was sacred to ask in case I would ruin whatever it is.

I pecked his lips and grabbed his phone but staying in the same position. I then laid on top of Jason on my stomach and watched David Dobrick's vlogs.

While we was watching the vlog Jason kept playing with my hair and I enjoyed it but maybe like Taylor said... I might have feelings for him.