Here We Go Again. *Epilogue*

Start from the beginning

"What?!" I cried, jumping off the bed. "Mom, what the hell, you can't do this!" 

"I can, and I just have. You have one hour." She replied, her voice void of any emotion. With that, she left the room, keeping her gaze firmly fixed in front of her. 

"Warren, what the hell did you do, asshole?!" I screamed. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't think she'd kick us out!" He replied, seeming gobsmacked. 

"Well, she did, and now we have nowhere to go." I snapped, storming passed him and out of the room. 

"Look, I have somewhere we can stay, but you can't tell Mom okay?" He whispered, gripping my arm. 

"Where?" I asked, completely ignoring everything else. 

"With the vamps." 

- Izzy's POV - 

"Damien, have you seen my car keys?" I called out. 

"No, you had them last!" He shouted back, from upstairs somewhere. 

"I know that, but I can't find them!" 

"You checked your purse?" 

"No, why?" I frowned. 

"Cause that's where you leave everything!" 

"No it's no-oh." I mumbled, pulling the keys from my purse. "Never mind." 

"What do you need the car for anyway?" He asked, coming down the stairs. 

"I'm picking the kids up." I replied, slipping my arms through the sleeves of my coat. 

"Are you sure you want them here?" He frowned. 

"Look, they need us, okay? Their Mom kicked them out, I don't know who she is, but she sounds like a right bitch." I sighed. 

"Yeah, and we hardly know the kids." 

"We know them enough. Babe, it's only for a few days, until they can get in contact with their Dad, okay? It's not permanent, I promise." I assured him, kissing his lips softly, before walking to the door. "I'll see you later!" 

"Be careful okay?" 

"I will." I replied, blowing him a kiss, and resting my hand on my swollen stomach. 

Perhaps I should explain that. After we lost Blair, Damien and I had a little trouble getting used to the fact that we had been preparing for a baby, and he wasn't here. But, as luck should have, four months ago, we found out I was pregnant again. Our families were obviously happy for us, but they're all worried about me, Damien included.