Everything Is Not What It Seems.

My longest chapter :D I think xD

I know this is longer than usual, but I'm not sure if its the longest chapter I've ever wrote.

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Damien's POV -

I watched Isadora as a grin spread across her pretty little face, wrapping her arms around the neck of some dark haired male in front of her. Listening intently, trying to catch what they were talking about.

"Tyler, what are you doing here?" She gushed, still gripping tight onto the poor guy. Wait, Tyler? Who's Tyler?! I walked closer to the window, making it look subtle as I opened the window slightly.

"I came to see you." He whispered, pulling away and stroking his forefinger down her cheek.

Her deep blue eyes softened slightly as she looked into his matching eyes. Why are his eyes the same as hers? What is going on?!

"Ty, I haven't seen you in like three years," she sighed, moving away from him a little. "Why now? Why not before?" Her blue eyes filled with unshed tears, threatening to spill over her long bottom lashes.

"I didn't know where to look for you." He whispered, looking away from her eyes, looking down at the floor, ashamed. "I heard a while back that you were in the castle, with Vampires, but there was no way I could get in there, I tried Is! I really tried!" He looked torn, still refusing to meet Izzy's gaze.

She sighed, moving towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck again. "Its okay." She mumbled, nuzzling her face into his neck. "I forgave you a long time ago."

"Really?" He looked puzzled but when Izzy nodded, a small smile appeared on his face. "Thank God! I don't know what I would do if you were mad at me." He sighed, relieved.

They stayed hugging for about five more minutes before they finally walked towards the house. I quickly closed the window and ran to the opposite room.

"Honey, I'm home!" Izzy bellowed, removing her key from the lock and using her enhanced hearing to locate me in the house.

"In the kitchen!" I bellowed back, turning around just in time to catch the small, blonde bombshell, who was charging towards me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist, keeping herself up. "Hey." I mumbled, a happy smile on my face as she leaned in to kiss me passionately.

"Hey." She breathed, pulling away and resting her forehead on mine. Our breathes were coming out in short, quick pants as we recovered from the kiss.

Setting her on her feet, I kept one arm wrapped around her waist and pressed my lips to her temple briefly, chuckling as she blushed in front of the tall, dark stranger before us.