A Place To Be Free.

OMG! I am so sorry for the long wait! I did say I was going to update last weekend but I got so busy, watching Vampire Diaries and meeting my brothers girlfriend x_x

I really hope this is worth the wait :*

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After packing literally everything we would need, Damien chucked our bags out of the window. I looked at him, shocked. He merely chuckled, wrapped an arm around my waist before expertly jumping out of the window, landing just beside our things.

I laughed at his smug look when it dawned on me what he had done. Creepy little vampire.

Picking up all of the bags and gripping my hand, Damien started to tug me towards the gate, where guards were stood. Guarding.

"Turn around." Damien whispered in my ear, dropping the bags softly to the floor and heading towards the unaware guards. "Don't watch this." He looked back at me with a guilty expression across his soft features.

I did as I was told and turned away, not wanting to see what he was going to do to the poor human guards.

Two quick yet painful sounding cracks told me that Damien had killed them. He returned to my side, gripping my hand and the bags like nothing had happened. The gate was now open so we just walked straight through, not bothering to close it on our way out.

We headed towards the stables, across the field from the castle, to fetch a couple of horses, knowing that the smell of the horses would mask our own scents.

We readied the horses, only looking back briefly before setting off into the night, prepared for the rest of our lives.

- 1 month later -

Walking by the busy market stalls, I couldn't shake the thought that I was being followed.

After leaving the castle, Damien and I had decided to come here, a little village about 3 miles away.

We were settled here, yeah its only been a month but we had a place to stay, people willing to feed us when we needed it, money in our pockets for other essentials.

And best of all, a wedding date set for about two weeks time.

We hadn't heard from any of Damien's family, they hadn't even bothered to come look for us after they left. Maybe they gave up? Realised that true love conquers all or something?

Hmm, oh well, they weren't bothering us and for the first time in about 3 years, I was actually legitimately happy. And it felt amazing. A smile started to stretch across my face as I thought about my future with Damien. My soon-to-be-husband. The man, or rather vampire, who I loved more than anything and who loved me back just as much.

I turned the corner, heading down the alleyway that led to mine and Damien's home. As I entered the shadows, a gush of wind swept past me.

I froze in place, blue eyes trained in front of me, my ears picking up any unnatural noise.

A pair of bright blue eyes appeared out of the darkness. I watched them intently as the rest of their body emerged from its hiding place.

A small gasp escaped my lips, my eyes wide with shock.

"Tyler?" I whispered, not believing her was actually here.

"Hello, little sister."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dayumm!

Her brother is back! :O

What's he doing there?

Why is he so fast?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE TURTLES?!

*clears throat* sorry about that.

Anyway!

Vote/comment/fan?

I would love to know what you guys think of this chapter! Its been so long since I've even thought about this book :(

<3