Finding The Answers.

Didn't upload sooner cus I wrote this whole chapter and my electric went out before I could upload it, so I had to write it all again and I was gutted :(

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long to find Damien. The minute I walked out of the kitchen I bumped into him.

He stood there, black eyes piercing through my own crystal blue ones.

"Can we talk?" I asked, glancing over his shoulder to see his older brother, Matt, younger brother Kieran and his parents stood behind her "In private." I finished.

"Erm, sure?" He answered, unsure, looking over his shoulder at his family too. "Right this way." He waved his arm in the general direction of the corridor. I followed his gesture and made my way passed his family with my head held high.

Entering an empty room I waited for Damien to enter, the door shutting behind us with a soft thud. I turned around to look him in the eye, preparing myself for what was gonna go down.

"What's this all about?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow confused.

"What do you think you're doing?" I countered, glaring at him, really close to losing my temper.

"What are you talking about babe?"

"Sacrificing me?"

"Huh?"

"YOU'RE PLANNING ON BLOODY SACRIFICING ME!" I screamed in his face, totally losing it now.

"Look-" he started, but he was interrupted him by the door swinging open.

"Its not his fault." Matt, Damien's older brother spoke from the door.

"What do you mean its not his fault, he's the one marrying me to bloody SACRIFICE ME!" I yelled, annoyed by the fact that he was in here.

Matt was the worst of the Redford boys, Kieran the best, Damien was okay, but Matt was definitely the worst.

"He didn't want it to be like this. You two actually have mutual feelings for each other, its pretty disgusting." He spoke like it actually took effort to speak the words, like he didn't believe in love or feelings what so ever. Poor guy.

"What on Earth are you talking about?" I turned around to face the arrogant prick, raising my eyebrows slightly to show my annoyance.

"Its not his idea, he really does love you. But he needs you, for reasons he doesn't like, but to be honest, its not your guys choice, so you have no say in it"

I raised both of my eyebrows, completely confused now.

"You have no idea what you are do you?" Matt chuckled, a deep noise that seemed to reverberate throughout his whole body.

"What do you mean, who I am?" I questioned, this is really confusing me tonight.

"Oh, Isadora, you're not like the rest of us"

"Erm, I'm a vampire? Aren't I?"

"No, you're far more than that. You're from a long chain of pure-blood water sprites."

"What now?"

"You're like a mermaid, but more powerful, when Damien bit you, some of his vampire venom mixed with your water sprite blood, making you a water sprite-vampire cross."

"What the?"

"You are one of the only few left of your kind, and you're the only when we could get hold of. Hence why you have to be the one who is sacrificed." He finished with a smirk.

"No way." I mumbled

No way! I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was this worth the like 2 week wait?

Yeah?

No?

Vote/comment/fan

<3