Crush Crush Crush.

- Alessia's POV - 

"Master?" I whispered, being cautious of her position by the trees. 

"What?" She snapped, never turning around to face me. I watched her back for a few minutes. "What?!" 

"There has been some news from the town." 

"Well, get on with it!" 

"A-a man. A man has been looking for you." I stuttered, my eyes now glued to the forest floor. My Master turned around, and I had to hold back a gasp. 

"What kind of man?" She asked, her hand resting on the slight bump sticking out from her abdomen.

"I-I'm not quite s-sure." I mumbled, not making eye contact with her. 

"Find out." She hissed, before turning on her heel and disappearing into the trees. I watched her go, not wanting to leave her out here on her own, especially in her condition. It felt weird thinking that my cold-hearted Master was pregnant. I sighed and turned around, heading back towards town. 

I entered the town, and I spotted the strange man straight away. For a brief moment, I wondered if this man was the father of the baby, and the lost love of my Master. Shaking my head, I slowly approached him. 

"Hello." I said, in a detached voice, like Master taught me. 

"Hello," He frowned, then smiled. "I'm wondering if you can help me, I'm looking for my wife." He started, reaching into his pocket, and pulling out a small postcard sized piece of card. He handed it over to me. "Have you seen her?" 

I looked at the picture, my eyes widening slightly as I looked into the deep blue eyes of my Master. Her jet black hair was blonde on the photo, and her arms were wrapped around the man before me, both of them grinning happily. Frowning, I handed him the picture back. 

"No, I haven't." I whispered. I didn't give him chance to answer, as I turned on my heel and headed back towards the woods. 

 "Wait!" He called after me, but I ignored him, continuing on my way back to my Master instead. 

Eventually, I reached the edge of the trees, and, looking around to check if anyone was watching, I slipped through. I managed to get a few metres in before a cold hand wrapped around the top of my arm, freezing me in my tracks. I slowly turned around, to come face-to-face with the man. The one who knew my Master. He pushed my back against the closest tree, putting his face in the crook of my neck, and inhaling deeply. 

"You smell like her." He stated, pulling back and staring me straight in the eyes. "Who are you?" 

"Alessia." I answered. 

"No, WHO are you? You don't smell human." He frowned, searching my face for something. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I whispered, confused. 

"You. You're not human. And you know her." He replied, thrusting the photo in my face. I flinched away from it, effectively telling him I knew the girl in the picture. 

"I am human." I mumbled, a tear leaking out of the corner of my eye. "And I don't know your wife." I finished, looking away. Suddenly, he grabbed my neck, tilting my head to the side and moving my hair. Sharp fangs grazed my neck and I gasped, pushing him away with all my strength. 

"That bite." He murmured, wide-eyed. "It's hers." He pointed to my neck, where the only bite my Master had given me was now clearly visible. 

"Who's?" I chose to act dumb, knowing my Master wouldn't appreciate me giving this man any information. 

"Isadora's." 

We stood in silence for a few moments, my hand pressed to the mark on my neck, his eyes still wide as he watched me rub it. 

A rustling in the trees above caused us both to snap our eyes in that direction, confusion plastered on both of our faces. 

A flash of black caught my eye, and I froze.

"Hello, Damien." Her cold voice purred. Damien's body stiffened as he turned around to face her. 

"Izzy?" He whispered, shocked. 

"Who were you expecting, sweetheart, The Queen?" She laughed, but I could tell it was forced, and she didn't mean any of it. 

"Were have you been?" He asked, reaching out for her. She flinched from his touch, and she ran to my side, her hand resting on my shoulder. 

"With Alessia, she's been looking after me." 

"Why did you leave?" 

"I left because of this." Her voice suddenly became cold, as she pointed to the bump. I watched as his eyes widened at the sight of it. 

"The baby's okay?" He whispered, shocked. 

"Yes, the thing is fine." She grumbled, looking away. "Now, we really must be going." Before Damien could reply, she pulled me onto her back and jumped into the trees. She expertly jumped from tree to tree as we made our way into the forest. 

Further away from the town. 

And away from Damien. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M BAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!! 

;) 

Vote/Comment/Fan? 

<3