The Story So Far.

LOL! Another new story! Got this idea and had to write before I forgot :P

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They say time flies when you're having fun. What happens to time when you dont know what's going on? When you're world seems to have turned upside down and you can't seem to get out? That's what happened to me. My life used to be great. I had amazing friends, a great family and everything was going great. That was, of course, until the night of my 18th birthday party.

-Flashback-

"Izzy! Don't drink too much!" My older brother shouted from across the crowded garden. It was my birthday and all of my friends and family had gathered to celebrate the day with me. I was apparently drinking too much, puh-leaseee! I can still walk in a straight line! I think.

My brother, Tyler, made his way across the garden, weaving through the dancing bodies to get to me. He gripped the top of my arms and shook me slightly to get my attention. I looked into his eyes and grinned, he was so portective of me! Gosh! Nothings going to happen, I'm at home, this is the safest place I can be, apart from the hospital of course!

"Isadora!" I came out of my day-dream to see that I wasn't outside anymore, but inside, with a glass of water being shoved in my face.

"Tyler! What the hell are you doing?" I shouted, "This is my birthday! You were way worse than this on your 18th!" He ran a head through his jet black hair, making it stick up on the top of his head. His blue eye connected with mine and he sighed, put the glass down on the side and walked back outside. Wow, wonder what that was all about. I didn't worry about it too much as I went back outside to enjoy my party.

By about 1 in the morning, people had started to head home. This upset me a little, but I didn't let it show as I said goodnight to my drunken friends. I went back into my house just as the last guest was leaving. I kicked off my shoes and started to head up the stairs when I noticed a dark figure sat on my sofa. Weird, I thought all the guests had left. I cleared my throat, and started walking back down the stairs.

The dark figure turned towards me, only slightly moving in their seat.

"Erm, can I help you?" I asked sleepily, too tired to have a conversation with some weirder who was sat on my couch.

"Isadora Moon?" He questioned, totally ignoring my question.

"Yeah..." I replied, unsure of what to think of this crazy guy. I was starting to get really freaked out now.

The dark figure stood up and turned to face me completely now, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Good." He grinned. without a seconds hesitation, he swooped towards me, covering my mouth with his hand, muffling my screams. "You're going to come with me and be a good little girl aren't you?" He asked mockingly. I nodded quickly, too scared to do anything else. "Good." He said again, his grin getting wider.I watched in horror as fangs started to extend from his mouth.

He lowered his head towards my neck, I whimpered as his teeth gently grazed the skin just under my ear. I heard him moan with what sounded like pleasure, before his fangs tore into my skin, making me scream in pain. He continued to suck the life out of me, until I blacked out.

-End of flashback-

That was the last thing I remember before I woke up, three days later. I've been with him ever since. I'm going to be 18 forever. That monster changed me, not just physically, but emotionally too. I'm not the same girl I used to be. I've changed, and no one can help me. I'm trapped her, with him, for the rest of eternity.

The scary thing is though, no matter what he did to me,

I fell in love with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter done!

Vote/comment/fan

<3