Do You Want Me Dead?

- Damien's POV -

"This way!" I yelled behind me, at Izzy's parents and Dr. Richards. 

"Just go on ahead, and save her." Izzy's mum shouted back, panting to catch her breathe. 

 "Okay, I'll see you there!" I turned on my heel, and ran off in the direction of the castle, determination on my face. 

The screaming continued, coming from more than one person this time. My heart clenched as a familiar voice screamed, sounding in pain. 

"Isadora!" I shouted, hoping she would hear me. There was silence. "ISADORA!" I tried again. 

"Damien! Help me!" She screamed back, fear in here voice. "NO!" 

"I'm coming!" Without a second thought, I sprinted towards the castle, this time without stopping. 

I was going to help her, and the baby. 

- Isadora's POV - 

"Leave me alone." I spat. 

'Oh dear, you still don't get it. I. Am. You.' The voice sneered. 

"You're not me!" 

'Oh, but I am. I'm the real you. The good you. The BETTER you.' 

"Shut up!" 

"Master?" Alessia asked, cautiously. 

"What?!" I yelled. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Shut up!" 

"Master." She whispered, scared. 

"Just shut up!" 

'Don't talk to her like that. What has she ever done to you?' The voice scolded. 

"What do you know?" 

'Everything.' 

My eyes widened at her words. She knew everything? 

'Yes, I know everything. Everything you've done, everything you've said.' 

"How?" I whispered. 

'I. Am. You.'

"No you're not! You're not me!" 

'But I am. And Damien's on his way, he'll help you see what you are. You are me.'