Back In Black.

- Alessia's POV - 

"Master, what if they catch us here?" I hissed, ducking down into the greenery, or should I say, dead bushes, surrounding the castle. 

"They won't be able to stop me." She growled back, walking with her head held high around the grounds, not caring who saw her, or what they did to her. 

"Mast-" I started, but a soft thumping sound stopped me. Glancing over the bushes, I caught sight of a young man, walking towards my Master. He looked like the man we had seen earlier, Damien, but a little younger. I frowned at him, as he continued to approach my Master. 

"Kieran." She grinned, opening her arms for what appeared to be a hug. 

"Isadora." He growled, folding his arms across his chest. 

"Well, so much for a warm welcome." She laughed, un-fazed by his cold attitude. 

"After what you did, you can go to hell." He spat. 

"And what exactly did I do, Kieran, huh? Or is it just Mummy and Daddy telling you all about big, bad Isadora?" 

"Go. To. Hell." 

"Darling, if I go down, I'm taking you with me." Sharp fangs extended from her mouth, and she launched for Kieran's neck, not caring how much she damaged him, or herself. 

"MASTER!" I screamed, but she ignored me, continuing to sink her fangs and claws into this poor man's body. Deep blue blood poured from the wounds, and I knew instantly that this man was a vampire, just like my Master. 

"Isadora, stop!" Kieran shouted, pushing against her shoulders. 

She pulled her head back slightly, her eyes a blood-red again, blue blood dripping from between her rose coloured lips. "Try and stop me." She hissed, sounding more like an animal than herself right now. 

With one final bite, she lifted Kieran off the ground, and threw him against the stone wall of the castle behind us. 

"Don't mess with me Kieran." She spat some blood out of her mouth, then started walking towards the castle again, like nothing had even happened. 

Scrambling to stand up, I followed her as quickly as I could, still trying to be as quiet as I could. We walked through endless corridors, my Master walking like she'd been here before. I frowned at her back as she strolled through the dark corridors without a care in the world. 

"Where are we going?" I whispered to my Master, hoping to get a definite answer. 

"We're going to find them." She spat, glancing briefly over her shoulder at me. 

"Who's them?" I asked, just as a door at the bottom of the corridor opened, and my Master stopped.