This Is Where It All Begins.

Also check out WeRWhoWeR's books, too many to mention xD so yeahh :P

Andd SamanthaJayne17's book ....

AND! Nataluu'ss book :)

Check them all out as well as my other story 'Today Was A Fairytale...Or Was It?'

I'll gives you cookies if you all go be amazing people and read these books :P

Anyways,

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the days following my 'engagement' to Damien, everything was chaos around the palace.

Damien wanted us to get married right away, yeah right, this was all just so his plan could be put into motion. I still don't see why he needs me to save the world? I used to be just a slave, and now I'm marrying the Prince of the Vampires. Great. I mean, yeah I love him, but he doesn't know that. At least I hope not.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Damien's maid, the woman who took me under her wing when I first arrived here, Jane. She smiled warmly at me, before enveloping me in a big bear hug, her arms across my back. I lifted my arms and placed my hands on her shoulders, returning the hug.

Once we pulled away, I noticed that Jane had tears in her eyes.

"Jane, what's wrong?" I questioned, worried about the woman who had been like a mother to me.

"Oh, it's nothing for you to worry about Dear, just an old woman being silly is all." she replied, smiling again and using the bottom of her apron to dry her eyes. I smiled back, feeling tears prick at my own eyes. I reached up and placed a comforting hand on Jane's shoulder, before turning and walking away, not wanting Jane to see me cry.

Walking down a long narrow corridor, I dodged past people questioning me on colours schemes and food choices. God this was driving me crazy!

I continued down the hall, until I heard faint voices. I couldn't really work out how far away the were because of my heightened senses but yeah, there were definitely down here somewhere.

Catiously contiuning down the corridor, I checked every room, trying to work out where the voices were coming from. Hmm, that's weird. Not from any of the rooms on this corridor.

I turned the corner onto another, narrower, longer corridor, still listening out for those voices. I was drawn to a room at the end of the corridor. The door was made out of solid wood. The handle out of brass, shaped into an intricate design, never seen before in the human world that's for sure.

Stopping just outside the door, I pressed my ear against it, listening intently, trying to work out who was on the inside and what they were talking about.

What I heard through those doors, made my blood run cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O What did she hear?

Do Vampires even have blood? And can they cry? Hmmmm.....?

Anyway...

Vote/comment/fan/promote

<3