From the Author

I began this story in 2014. Five years later and I'm finally, finally done.

Over the course of those five years, I've had my heart broken multiple times, gained and lost people, moved houses, self harmed, was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, had therapy and a lot of other stuff, both good and bad. Marami nang nangyari sa akin. And I suppose it reflects on my writing.

I'm not the same Jell who wrote Split Genius for fun way back 2013. I'm not the same Jell who wrote Split Again to answer some questions left open by the first book. The Jell who is ending this story is more realistic, both softened and hardened by her experiences, and certainly more mature.

This story is for the people that I loved, love and will love. Yes, this is for my past, present and future.

Thank you for everyone who stuck with me to the end kahit na at one point I had an almost 1 year hiatus. Thank you for loving Raegan despite her imperfections. For believing in Genesis. For laughing, crying and shouting with or at my characters.

Finally, after six years, I can wrap up Genesis and Raegan's love story.

While I certainly hit the point na nagsawa akong isulat si Raegan at Genesis (SG and SA together is around 400k words), I knew I have to eventually end it. Kahit maraming ayaw bitawan sila. Kahit maraming gusto pang magbasa tungkol sa kanila.

Thank you to everyone that believed in me. To everyone who loved me for my works. To the people I met and befriended because of Raegan and Genesis.  Thank you.

But my writing career doesn't end here. Go visit my profile to read my other works. 400 Days After Fina is now available!