6| Consequences

6.

~ A m e l i a ~

The knife was placed on my cheek, but not with much pressure, so it couldn't cut me. Just its position though made me tremble. Harry was looking at me with his cold, green eyes and that stupid smirk that I hated so much was on his face.

"P-please don't." I said, my voice cracking in the end.

"You disobeyed me, love. You also tried to escape, so now, you'll have to be punished." he said.

 Just then, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, which caused my head to turn to the left and I lost my balance, falling on the floor. He slapped me. Tears started forming in my eyes and I blinked a few times, letting them fall down my face freely.

"Stand up." Harry commanded, but I didn't listen to him. I placed my hand on my now red cheek and stayed there. He grabbed me from my arm and pulled me up with force.

"You will do as I say!" he yelled and brought his face closer to mine, making me close my eyes in fear. 

He slapped me again with the back of his hand, but this time, he didn't let me fall. Instead, he pushed me against the wall roughly and took the pocket knife in his hands again.

"This could be different, love, if you just listened to me." he said with his raspy voice sending shivers down my spine. 

What was he going to do? 

My cheeks and arm were hurting. I couldn't stop crying, but that didn't mean anything to him. He wanted to hurt me and nothing could stop him.

He put the knife on my cheek and applied pressure, causing it to cut my skin in two as he drew a line which ended near my jawline. I let out a cry and desperately begged him to stop.

When he pulled it away, there was blood on it and I was sure my face was covered in blood too. He put it in his pocket and rested his hand on the wall near my head. I was standing there, sobbing, and tried to stop the blood, which was now running down my neck, with my hands. He placed his hand on my waist where my skin was exposed due to my ripped t-shirt and brought his face closer to mine.

"Look what you made me do now. I ruined your pretty face, love." he said with sarcasm evident in his voice.

"You're a monster." I said looking at him in the eyes, trying to stop my tears. My cheek hurt badly.

"You haven't seen anything yet. I could kill you, for example." he said smirking.

"And why didn't you do it?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I want to have some fun first." he said and grabbed me by my hair, throwing me on the floor. I tried to stand up again, but he pushed me down with his foot without applying much pressure.

"And that's exactly what I'm doing right now." he looked at me and then kicked me on my torso, pushing me against the wall.

"Please s-stop." I begged and held my arm out to stop him but he snapped in out of the way. He was a lot stronger than me. 

When he stopped, he knelt down and took my chin in between his hand.

"I hope you learnt your lesson." he said and left the room, closing and locking the door afterwards. I didn't move. I just couldn't. I was in too much pain and I'm sure my whole body was bruised. I stayed there, laying on my back as more tears streamed from the corners of my eyes.This was too much to handle.

* * *

I woke up as I felt someone near me. I opened my eyes, looking around me and as soon as I saw Harry, I slid my body back, touching the wall behind me. I was afraid of him, of what he could do. He sighed and parted his lips, ready to say something. But when he saw my frightened figure, he stopped. I looked at his hand and saw that he was holding a wet cloth. What was he doing?