5| Escape

5.

~ A m e l i a ~

"Sit here." Harry said, showing the chair.

We were in the kitchen and while we were coming here, I had the chance to see the house. It wasn't as big as I expected it to be. It was small. It had a small living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and the room I stayed in. I sat down and Harry placed a plate with cold pizza in front of me.

Was he serious? He was going to give me that? I wasn't going to eat it. 

He sat on the chair facing me. I looked at the cold pizza, and then at him, raising my eyebrow.

"What are you waiting for? Eat." he said, that smirk making its way up to his face once again.

"I'm not eating this." I said, pushing the plate on the side.

"Why not?" he asked.

"This is disgusting." I said.

He was getting angry, I knew it. He slammed his hand on the table, making it shake a bit and I flinched. "You know, I could just leave you in there to starve. You should be thankful to me; you are considered lucky." he said raising his voice a bit.

"Eat now" he demanded, placing the plate in front of me again. 

I didn't say anything. I just started eating in silence without looking at him again, but I could feel his stare burning holes in my head.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked him once I finished. He looked at me and then stood up and motioned me to follow him.

"Be quick." he said, opening the door. 

I got inside and closed the door behind me. I walked towards the faucet and started washing my hands when I spotted something when looking at the mirror in front of me. Right behind me was a window. It was quite big and not too high. It was the perfect way to escape, but I didn't have time. Harry was waiting outside. 

Tomorrow... Yeah, I'll do it tomorrow

I got outside feeling a bit happy that I finally found a way to get out of here. I just hoped it would work. He looked at me, narrowing his eyes, but I avoided his gaze and looked away.

"Goodnight, love, sweet dreams." Harry said, his voice filled with sarcasm when we were back in the room.

I didn't bother to reply. Instead, I walked to the bed and laid down. Once I heard the door close I relaxed a bit and turned around facing the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. It was cold and the bed didn't have anything to cover myself with. There were also many things running through my mind. After about an hour, I eventually fell asleep.

* * * 

I was in an empty room. I couldn't see anything it was really dark inside. I started running around the place, shouting like crazy.

"Is anybody here? Help me!" I yelled from the top of my lungs, but there was no answer.

"Please." I said again. 

Then suddenly a figure appeared. I couldn't see their face, but once I heard their voice I understood who it was.

"Amelia sweetheart. Is that you?" I heard my mum's sweet voice say and tears started forming in my eyes.

"Mum?" I questioned and tried to run towards her, but something, or should I say, somebody stopped me.

"You aren't going anywhere love." he said in a harsh tone, grabbing me from my waist and pulling me to him. He turned me around so I could face him and I saw his dark green eyes which were filled with hatred and anger. It was Harry.