22| Help

22.

~ A m e l i a ~

I was sitting in the middle of the dark cell, looking around me as I drew patterns on the dirty ground with my fingers. I was all alone because a man came and took Harry away earlier. I really didn't know what was going to happen, but I hoped that Leonard hadn't hurt him again.

I was starting to have some mixed feeling for Harry and I didn't know why, I should've hated him for what he did but there was something about him that prevented me from doing that. Even thought I had told him many times that I hated him and that he was a monster deep inside I knew that I didn't mean anything I said. He proved me that he wasn't like everyone in here by coming to help me.

Harry was different he might've been a criminal but he had a heart– something that these people here were missing and he somehow now had a special place in my heart. This was what scared me the most, to fall in love with him because I knew that I would get hurt.

"Why is this so complicated?" I said, groaning in frustration.

"Something's upsetting you princess?" I heard a male voice ask. I looked immediately at the door, seeing the guy from yesterday, the one who gave Leonard the whip. I looked back down on the ground, avoiding his gaze.

"None of your business." I said rudely at him.

"No, no, no. Thats not what I was expecting to hear." he said, laughing slightly making me even more angry. Couldn't they just leave me alone already!

"That's why I said it." I simply said, looking up at him blankly. He stood behind the door gripping with his hands the bars as he observed me carefully.

"I like that you are playing hard to get." he said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him something that he didn't quite like. His expression turned into one of anger. He pulled out the keys from his pocket and opened the door with force. I stood up quickly, standing on my feet as he started taking some steps towards me.

"I see you stopped acting like a bitch now." he said with a smirk on his face. I took some steps back, fear starting to build up inside me. He looked dangerous.

"Leave me alone." I said calmly when I felt my back touching the cold cell bars. He laughed, shaking his head.

"Princess, I didn't come here to leave you alone." he said, looking me from head to toe hungrily. He licked his lips taking one final step so now he had trapped me, leaving me no way to escape. He brought his face closer trying to kiss me, but I turned my head away and pressed my hands on his chest, trying to push him and make him leave me. But I didn't succeed.

"Stop it!" I said, kicking him. He grabbed my wrists and put them above my head before pressing his body against mine so that I wouldn't hit him again.

"Come on, we will have fun. I promise." he said, leaving a sloppy kisses on my cheek. I cringed and spat on him face.

"Fuck you, you slût." he shouted.

"Leave me alone." I said, trying to free myself from his firm grip.

"Never!" he said through gritted teeth. I panicked as he took my face in his free hand and started leaning in.

"Help, Help." I started shouting, trying to make someone to come but then I realised that everyone in here was the same as him. The only one who could help me was Harry, but he wasn't here at the moment. Luke let go of my face and placed his hand in front of my mouth, stopping me from screaming again.

"We don't want anyone to hear us, do we? Now let the fun part begin." he said, making my eyes widen.

~ H a r r y ~

"Hello, Harry." Leonard said with a wicked smile on his face as he walked past me and and sat on his chair. I was on my knees on the floor as two other men kept me in place so that I wouldn't move. I hated this. I hated it when other people had control over me and that was exactly what was happening right now. Leonard laughed at the weak sight of me and took a sip from his drink.

"You can go. I wanna talk alone with Harry." he ordered them and they let me go. Once the door closed Leonard talked.

"You don't look good Harry. Is anything bothering you?" he asked with a smile on his wrinkled face. I stood up, standing straight in front of his desk.

"Cut the crap, Leonard! You have to stop this now." I said angrily. He hit his hand on his desk, looking at me.

"Dont forget who is the boss here Harry. I thought that after what happened yesterday you would learn your lesson." he said, raising his voice.

"I know–" he cut me off.

"You betrayted us and you put as in danger." he yelled.

"I didn't do that and you know it. You are exaggerating things." I said, pointing a finger at him.

"Shut up, Harry!" he shouted.

"You know I'm telling the truth." I continued.

"You better let her go." I said more calmly. He looked at me, raising his eyebrow.

"So that she can go running to the police? No Harry, she needs to die!" he said with a stern face. I parted my lips to speak. He couldn't do that. No.

"And I won't listen to you." he said before I could say something.

"It wasn't her fault that she got involved in this, it was mine, just let her be." I said.

"Why do you care so much?" he asked me, leaning a bit forwards as he waited for my reply.

"You have killed many people before and you didn't even care what changed now?"

"Leonards it's–"

"You have feelings for her." he stated in disbelief. I didn't say anything.

"I can't believe it! Harry Styles is in love everybody. Harry who never cared about anyone and always slept with whøres." he declared, raising his hands in the air for emphasis.

"Stop it  Leonard. Just stop it." I said.

"Why am I wrong?" he asked me.

"It doesn't matter." I said. He laughed.

"Of course it does if you are going to choose her over us, your family. Don't forget that I was the only one who cared about you and helped you when you were walking in the streets of London alone." he said in an angry tone.

"You're not my family and I don't owe you anything. All you wanted was someone to do your job. You didn't care." I yelled at him angrily.

"I had enough of your bullshit, Harry. The girl is going to die and you are going to do it or you will have to follow her."

~ A m e l i a ~

I couldn't escape, he had me trapped and helpless and that scared me a lot. He started kissing me all over my face and neck while I was trying to make someone hear my cries for help. His touch was disgusting and it made me want to vomit. He smelled of alcohol and cigarettes.

"Will you shut up already? No one is here to hear you. Just enjoy the moment." he said and leaned in, but his lips never touched mine as he was roughly pulled away from me.

"Don't fucking touch her, Luke." the person who saved me said, but I couldn't see his face because of the darkness. This voice though was familiar. Could it be him?

"Alright, man, relax I was just trying to have a little fun." Luke said and stood up before walking away.

"Fuck you, dîck." the man cursed under his breath. "Are you okay?" he asked me and took a few steps closer to me. That's when I saw his face better. My eyes widened and I took a step back.

"You?" I asked in disbelief.